cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I contact ebay by email ASAP to report fradulant activities?

Can someone give me a contact for ebay, I have tried their link to contact and it gets right to the report a problem or ask a question and then goes no furthur. There is a click link on paypal to contact if you suspect theft, it also does not work. Currently there is a seller from China with numerous accounts (all new, 0 feedback) selling duplicete items and items well below value that are getting purchased. I noticed as I have purchased two items, and then saw more listed.  

I can not see all that I have followed only a few but admin may be able to see at your end. Thanks
So far I have seen these n lego, vintage and tin toys, vintage furniture. I have seen at least 100 items sold in the last 24 hours to many different people. Can someone provide me a link thnks as I am not in the USA.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

saturday-morning-tv
Thrill-Seeker

There is no email or chat options in the USA. 

Try your home site, you may be able to email them from there.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are" - Buckaroo Banzai
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Well Ive pretty much given up. I got a warning for this post. The auctions I brought have had all 3 fake members kicked off and all the other auctions from the same fake traders are still running and getting brought daily.  Ive reported at least 12 as fake merchandise, but at this stage they are all still listed. Ive put in a request for a refund through paypal for the money ive paid, I have to wait in case the people they have now removed actually post the items which do not exist (which is not going to happen). It actually a bit of a joke

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@mellissajoan2004 wrote:

Well Ive pretty much given up. I got a warning for this post. The auctions I brought have had all 3 fake members kicked off and all the other auctions from the same fake traders are still running and getting brought daily.  Ive reported at least 12 as fake merchandise, but at this stage they are all still listed. Ive put in a request for a refund through paypal for the money ive paid, I have to wait in case the people they have now removed actually post the items which do not exist (which is not going to happen). It actually a bit of a joke

Hi my Kiwi mate from across the ditch.

You received a warning because it is a violation to name & shame on the boards.

Always pays to check the Guidelines before posting.

If you have opened a case for Item Not Received in the PayPal Resolution Center you should be able to immediately escalate it to a claim & speed up the refund process.

Save your energy trying to report these listings...there are thousands in all categories...that's why eBay has the Money Back Guarantee.

Might I suggest you not buy items which are obviously listed at prices too good to be true...China?

Please go easy on us in the Bledisloe!

Best regards.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with *help_no_brakes*....stop wasting your time reporting bad listings to ebay. I'm not convinced that they care one bit. The recent post by a member reporting the bear claws for sale is the icing on the cake. I have seen so much nazi "bleep" and other banned and restricted items listed in the Motorcycle Parts catagoreies that it's become apparent to me that ebay doesn't really care.. BTW, the "costs" of the bad listings are paid for by you and your Seller fees I'm sure just as credit card fraud is paid for by all the card  holding members....so the bad listings really don't cost ebay a thing - 96.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply