cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inkfrog open

Are there any other InkFrog users out there who were forced to switch to InkFrog Open and HATE it?  What are my alternatives?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

inkfrog open

Hello, 

Recently I try to sign up inkfrog open, but turns out ebay page said there is technical problems about linking together. Have you linked your ebay account with inkfrog?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

inkfrog open

Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem here at all, it just did it automatically.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

inkfrog open

Anonymous
Not applicable
I love the new Inkfrog Open. It took a little while to get used to it, but it is much more helpful than the old one.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

inkfrog open

Inkfrog Open and the ability to migrate profiles from Classic is a disaster.  Stay away from Inkfrog.  Their customer service is useless.  I have over 5000 profiles in Classic.  To migrate them I have to create a spreadsheet using OpenOffice or Excel and then cut and paste the info from those 5000 profiles so I can import them to Open using a CSV.  I don't have a staff sitting around wasting time like that.  I run the entire show myself.  Inkfrog is seriously threatening my livelihood with their horrible solutions to the active listing and now HTTPS issues.

Anyone looking for a third party listing agent, run away from Inkfrog.  

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

inkfrog open

I have no problems.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

inkfrog open

Ok, I have over 5000 profiles in Classic.  How do I go about efficiently moving them to Open?  First, I am on a Mac.  I was told to download Open Office and create a CSV and cut and paste each individual element of each individual profile.  That's absurd.  

How did you move your profiles to Open from Classic and how many are we talking about?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

inkfrog open

@spupilup wrote:

Ok, I have over 5000 profiles in Classic.  How do I go about efficiently moving them to Open?  First, I am on a Mac.  I was told to download Open Office and create a CSV and cut and paste each individual element of each individual profile.  That's absurd.  

How did you move your profiles to Open from Classic and how many are we talking about?

I asked on your other post, are you taling profiles or listings?

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

inkfrog open

My above comment is for spupilup.

And 2nd one would be why do you need so many profiles?

Message 9 of 9
latest reply