cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's a good inventory and sales software that is simple?

I'm looking for a desktop application that allows me to enter in a specific item, quantity, price that I'm selling it for, item numbers, etc., and also lets me mark items as sold to track previous sales and more.

I tried inFlow Inventory Control and it didn't really do the simplicity that I needed or wanted. I'm not a huge business that sells thousands of items per week, so I don't need a POS system or reorder services, just something simple so that way I can search for previous orders if something ever happens down the road, and so I can track my profit/loss a little bit easier.

Any suggestions?

You can't master your life, but you can master each day. And you can do that every single day.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This does all the things you mentioned:

notepad_ss.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist. Unfortunately, I got nothing else. Hopefully someone else will have something more useful.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@berserkerplanet

Funny!Smiley Very Happy

@infinitepixels

For a package to be viable to many users, there will be lots of bells and whistles. Perhaps more than you want or need.

Check out eComDash and WonderLister. Google them. There are many others.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@berserkerplanet

Lmao I laughed pretty hard at that. I stepped my game up and tried Excel after Norepad laughing

@dollybeauty

Thanks! I will try those!

You can't master your life, but you can master each day. And you can do that every single day.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply