cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbolister issues

snydersalesllc
Adventurer

I have used TL for years....understand it's strengths and weaknesses, but this week a new one appeared.

I run 2 stores, so I have 2 user names on TL.  Well yesterday I was listing under the user name Lebadang and when I uploaded the listings, they uploaded to my SnyderSalesLLC account.  I can not seem to get it to list to the other.  Now before I get told I have to sign in using that user name, Lebadang, I have both on Ebay and on TL. I also now that Ebay is no longer supporting TL but it is easiest and faster to use.

Any ideas??? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Turbolister issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @snydersalesllc,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with items being listed to your other account! The last time Turbo Lister asked you to sign into the Lebadang user file the eBay credentials for Snydersalesllc were entered instead and the connection was crossed.

This is easily fixed! You will need to revoke Turbo Lister's authorization, which will make it ask you to sign in again. As long as you're entering the user ID and password that matches the user name shown at the bottom-right corner of the main Turbo Lister window everthing will be corrected.

To revoke the authorization:

1.  Head over to the Site Preferences page here: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBayPreferences
  2. Wait for the page to fully load
  3. Scroll down to the Third Party Authorizations section and click the Show link on the right
  4. Check the box for Turbo Lister and click Apply

This works best when you follow these steps for both the account you wanted items listed to and the account items were actually listed to; so, next you'll want to sign out of eBay, sign into the other account, and repeat the above steps.

If you want the program to ask you for the log-in right away, I've found you can trigger that by selecting 'Refresh Seller Information' from the Tools menu.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you run into any questions

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Turbolister issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @snydersalesllc,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with items being listed to your other account! The last time Turbo Lister asked you to sign into the Lebadang user file the eBay credentials for Snydersalesllc were entered instead and the connection was crossed.

This is easily fixed! You will need to revoke Turbo Lister's authorization, which will make it ask you to sign in again. As long as you're entering the user ID and password that matches the user name shown at the bottom-right corner of the main Turbo Lister window everthing will be corrected.

To revoke the authorization:

1.  Head over to the Site Preferences page here: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBayPreferences
  2. Wait for the page to fully load
  3. Scroll down to the Third Party Authorizations section and click the Show link on the right
  4. Check the box for Turbo Lister and click Apply

This works best when you follow these steps for both the account you wanted items listed to and the account items were actually listed to; so, next you'll want to sign out of eBay, sign into the other account, and repeat the above steps.

If you want the program to ask you for the log-in right away, I've found you can trigger that by selecting 'Refresh Seller Information' from the Tools menu.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you run into any questions

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Turbolister issues

Worked perfectly...THANK YOU!!!!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Turbolister issues

Hi,  Do I have to do that every time I change to my second account?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Turbolister issues

Sorry, wrong post.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Turbolister issues

@breaker-9

No, only when Turbo gets it wires crossed.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 6 of 6
latest reply