cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store category are not visible at ebay.com Past 3 Months eBay Customer Support SR# 1-161155485567

Store category are not visible at ebay.com Past 3 Months eBay Customer Support SR# 1-161155485567
surgicalworks

Hi! 

Its past 3 months i have been writing to ebay support and calling but still no solution to my problem.

We are been charged for opening store and then if its the site trouble there is noone to take care of capable to fix it in 3 months.

I have several mail and call records where CS guys said sir yes there is issue with your store and your items are not visible at ebay.com site but we are working on it ..

I need to ask 3 months Tech guys are working and no solution i dont thing ebay cant find a guy to fix a small issue in 3 months of time.While we are been charged for Basic store every month.

I have this recent mail where after appeal they said yes problem is there in your store and its not visible at ebay.com and we are working.

I have checked your eBay Store and confirmed that your Store design and Layout are not showing in the eBay US site EBAY.COMI was also able to confirm that your eBay Store design is showing in other eBay sites such as eBay Canada EBAY.CAor eBay Ireland EBAY.IE.

We have not received a confirmation yet if the changes happened are permanent or a technical issue. I’ve already gone ahead and endorsed this issue over to my Supervisor to have this submitted to our Technical team. As of now, we do not have a definite timeframe as to when this will be changed/resolved. However rest assured our technical team will do their best to address this the soonest possible. We would greatly appreciate your patience while we are also waiting for the result of the report submitted.

We thank you for bringing this to our attention as well as for your patience while we are fixing this.

Thank for your patience and kind understanding. We also apologize for the inconvenience this had caused you.

Thank you for choosing eBay. We value you as a member and we value your business.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN FIX THIS ISSUE ????

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0