cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starter store.....Keywords and HTML links on "Manage my Store" not working.

Starter store: When I go to "manage my store" and click on Keywords or HTML under store design, page refreshes. Not directed anywhere. Doing this for weeks. Called eBay customer service. Absolutely useless after waiting 25 minutes. Somebody from Southeast Asia didnt have a clue. Wouldnt forward me to tech people.  Said I would get an email about the problem. Got nothing.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm having the exact same problem. I talked to a tech and she said that there were a lot of others with the same problem. Got no advise as to how long it would take to fix it tho. Tried different browsers, computers, turned on/off etc. but it's still stuck. Were all losing money, including eBay! It's practically pointless to list new items. I mean, how long does it take an eBay professional to fix this? Going to make another call! Very disappointing. tic-tock tic-tock . . . . . . . . . . .
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@yourbestoffer-blsoftware

@artstuff1951

The "Manage my store" tool serves both the legacy stores and the new store formats.

The new store format does not have any ability to add or modify HTML, so if that button exists, it is non-functional in the new store format and will ultimately disappear after all legacy stores are converted.

The "Keywords" option may be similarly deprecated in new stores, but I don't have a store to test that for you.  A month or so ago it was reported that the system was choosing its own keywords and attempts to override were fruitless.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yep, those option are no longer available to me. Any reason to remove the option for HTML builder????

Message 4 of 4
latest reply