cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipcover insurance Disappointing

I am so frustrated. Shipcover has an automated process that will allow sellers to automatically insure items over a certain amount.  Sounds good right? Well,  it only works sometimes. Wow. It works sometimes. Not all the time. An automated system that has bugs.  That is the response from customer service is - Sorry for the inconvenience but it has bugs. Not let me see if we can insure the items you sent 2 days ago and will still take time to arrive. Just it has bugs. I can't help you. I ask to ask a supervisor and I get sorry I can't help you. I ask a lot of questions and the response is we have bugs and can't help you.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello - I'm sorry that you're having an issue with the ShipCover program.  I'd like to help you if you can provide us with more details on what the issue is.  Are you unable to insure?  Are you having trouble filing a claim?  Are you having trouble with the buyer not verifying the loss/damage? 

Here at the ShipCover office, we would never deny you the opportunity to speak with a manager. 

I'm wondering if maybe you were speaking with an eBay customer service rep, not one of our reps at ShipCover.   Please call us directly at any time.  Our contact information is easily available on our website, shipcover dot com. 

Thank you.  Jill at ShipCover.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

FWIW we used to have some of the same issues. I just resigned myself to going to their website and insuring manually. However, they have done a recent update (this week) and I have had no issues at all since then. Everything working as designed/promised.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply