cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not on Board with the Promotions Manager tool- Its not new, just riddled with errors

I've not seen any improvment or fix to the Promotions tool since October.  Being patient , i check the community board and although i've seen no resolve for the tool from other members , some still can access the old markdown manager. I don't have either because i only see the new markdown tool which no longer allows for just free shipping without a % discount included. And the promotions tool gives me this page included below

Page Not Responding 

The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding. Please try the options below:
  • Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.
  • Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.
If you have waited ten to fifteen minutes and you still can't access your page:If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page

Who is the genious that removes the old tool that worked before solving the glitches in the new?

I've not been able to manage my store sales the way i'd like, which is hard not to feel a bit put off, paying a store fee monthly not having access to the  minimal tools sellers are provided , while working to conform and  update my listings within confines of all of ebay's regulations.

Come on team, if it ain't broke......

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0