cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No "print a shipping label" till after buyer pays??

It now appears we can no longer access "print a shipping label" feature after a sale.....till buyer has made payment.

I do not print a shipping label till buyer pays, but I've found the "print a shipping label" feature to be an excellent and reliable tool for final shipping adjustments. (if buyer payment has not been made yet, I cancel out before committing) .  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@jimichromewrote:

It now appears we can no longer access "print a shipping label" feature after a sale.....till buyer has made payment.

I do not print a shipping label till buyer pays, but I've found the "print a shipping label" feature to be an excellent and reliable tool for final shipping adjustments. (if buyer payment has not been made yet, I cancel out before committing) .  

You would have to buy a new label and void the original one.

Are you just guessing the weight?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have to estimate wt & dimensions sometimes.
I, as a seller still has control over when to buy a label. In the meantime the process allowed me "change wt and dimensions" and recalculate a new ship cost and "save" the final result, all prior to "buying" the label. The ship cost change is often to my customers advantage, which is what I'm aiming for. Thanks.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply