cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ebay app update

It has become absolute rubbish you cannot get into anything. All you get is that silly wee circle that keeps going round and round. If its not fixed hundreds of users are going to leave.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

New ebay app update

Thid sucks/  I have to get to ebay by typing it in my browser window.  What the hell are they thinking??? I ca't even find the new app.  Liosing business every dsa8y folks.....

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

New ebay app update

This is the absolute worst. How many other Kendal users cannot update the app. I guess the programmers forgot about the ten inch Microsoft Kendal. It is not an android or phone. So what genius left the thousands of us out of this. For over a week one has been blaming the other. The reps at eBay do not have a clue. So come the fifteenth I will say good by. And I hope the others do also. Maybe the drop in sales will get the sellers up set. Someone has to do something fast. Why are we left out in the cold. Unless a programmer calls me and gives me instructions don't bother. You can't tell me in this day and age thousands are left out of the 5.0. Nice going eBay. Way to go.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

New ebay app update

bfas1853
Pathfinder

I keep being told that I need the new update or lose my EBay account.  Sincerely yours   Barbara Fast 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

New ebay app update

This new eBay app is a waste of time and garbage. One more reason I now shop more on Amazon.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

New ebay app update

You're right. This app is **bleep**.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

New ebay app update

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here: https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/tools-apps-db.

Thanks.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply