cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating Turbo Lister and all the Data to a New Computer

Finally after 6 years I bought a new computer. Can someone explain the easiest way to transfer everything regarding Turbo Lister from my old computer to my new one? 

They are both PCs. 

Thank you so much.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The process for doing this depends on the version of Windows you were using.

Ask the Experts...

This is from the eBay Advanced Apps team...

Phone Support (US - 8 AM - 6 PM MST): **To call us, click on the Help & Contact link found at the top of most eBay pages. Click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Getting Started’ -> ‘Selling Tools’ for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click Call Us. Ask the customer support agent to transfer you to the Advanced Apps team.**

OR...Send an email from your registered email account, to turbodata@ebay.com. Include your userid with your request.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The process for doing this depends on the version of Windows you were using.

Ask the Experts...

This is from the eBay Advanced Apps team...

Phone Support (US - 8 AM - 6 PM MST): **To call us, click on the Help & Contact link found at the top of most eBay pages. Click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Getting Started’ -> ‘Selling Tools’ for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click Call Us. Ask the customer support agent to transfer you to the Advanced Apps team.**

OR...Send an email from your registered email account, to turbodata@ebay.com. Include your userid with your request.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I appreciate this information. Thank you dollybeauty.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply