cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to edit all my listings at once for Immediate Payment?

Hi,

According to the new rules, in order to get the discount (and btw, didn't the power seller discount use to be automatically 20%) of 10% for the new one day handling time thing, I also must offer Immediate payment, which is fine except is there a way to do it w/o revising each of my 500+ listings individually?

Thank you, Pam

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

With over 500 listings I can see where you would not want to edit each one.

You can do this with the Bulk editor (you can do 200 at a time, but I would suggest only doing 100 at a time, as there can be issues with the bulk editor when editing 200 at once).

Go to your active listings, scroll ti the bottom and click on the 100 on the far right,

Next page - Click on the select all box, then click on the Edit button, click on Edit selected.

On this nect screen, click again on the Edit all box, then click on Edit fields, click on Payment options.

Click on the box next to Require immediate payment, click on Add to all. Click on Save.

Repeat for page 2, etc.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@iowafiveanddime wrote:
 ... According to the new rules, in order to get the discount (and btw, didn't the power seller discount use to be automatically 20%) of 10% for the new one day handling time thing, I also must offer Immediate payment... 

That policy does not exist. You have misread something. 

Also, Powersellers haven't gotten any credits for many years; you meant to say "Top Rated Sellers."  Yes, the credit went from 20% to 10% in May.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

When you opt in to 1 day handling in the new guaranteed delivery, one of the requirements is that your items offer immediate payment.

Not to argue, it is clearly stated in the new delivery options.

Yes, I meant Top Rated sellers.

So, now curious if I will get 20% total off for offering the guaranteed delivery.

Thank you for your answer.  Still looking for someone who knows whether you can edit all listings at once for the Immediate Payment option.

Pam

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

With over 500 listings I can see where you would not want to edit each one.

You can do this with the Bulk editor (you can do 200 at a time, but I would suggest only doing 100 at a time, as there can be issues with the bulk editor when editing 200 at once).

Go to your active listings, scroll ti the bottom and click on the 100 on the far right,

Next page - Click on the select all box, then click on the Edit button, click on Edit selected.

On this nect screen, click again on the Edit all box, then click on Edit fields, click on Payment options.

Click on the box next to Require immediate payment, click on Add to all. Click on Save.

Repeat for page 2, etc.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@iowafiveanddime wrote:

When you opt in to 1 day handling in the new guaranteed delivery, one of the requirements is that your items offer immediate payment.

Not to argue, it is clearly stated in the new delivery options....

Indeed, I had no idea that you were referring to guaranteed delivery.

Is Guaranteed Delivery going to be required for TRS or TRS-Plus status?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thanks so much!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I Day Handling is already required for TRS status.  And from what I read, now the Immediate Payment will be too.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

1-day handling is currently required for TRS-Plus but not for TRS.  My question was whether guaranteed delivery would be added to the TRS or TRS-Plus requirements.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/top-rated.html

Message 8 of 8
latest reply