cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Promotion manager for the whole store

Hi,

I'm having trouble creating sale buy 2, get 1 at 5% for my whole store on Promotion Manager.

When I create the promotion, I can only add 500 listing on it, while I'm having more than 600 listing, and potentially more than 1000

How do I add more? I tried to run another buy 2, get 1 at 5% sale, but it has a few problem:

1. I can't figure out what listings are included on the first sale, to not including them on the second sale.

2. I want the promotion on the whole store. If a buyer, potentially, buy 3 items from promotion 1 and promotion 2, then he/she might not get the promotion, which is not good.

Anyone can tell me how to use it efficiently?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How to use Promotion manager for the whole store

@mommi_shop - Thank you for posting your question on the Community Boards. I'll be happy to provide you with some guidance on setting up a promotion for all your listings.

When creating a promotion, you are presented with two options on adding a items to a promotion:

Manually add Items (limit 500) or Create a Rule.

image.png

In your case, I would recommend that you select the "Set a Rule" option. This will allow you to set a rule to apply "All Inventory" to this promotion. Once you set this, our system will show you how many listings compile with the rules. If all your listings meet your rules, they will be all part of this promotion.

image.png

This should help you get all your lisitngs into one promotion. If you do have promotions currently running, please feel free to "Pause" the promotion and then "Delete" them, so you can create one promotion for all.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 2 of 2
latest reply