cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to submit a claim for an item from a seller who is no longer on ebay.

Hello peeps,

A seller I recently purchased an item from is no longer on Ebay and the item has been pulled away. The item did get shipped and all I can do I wait for it to get here.

I spoke with a friend who is also on ebay and he has told me it's a common scam practice and what the seller usually does is send an envelope instead of the actual item. I'm not saying that's what is going to happen, but I was told to expect it.

My main question is the following: How can I submit a ticket for the item if the item no longer gives the option to submit a claim? Do I need to contact Ebay directly by phone or is there another way to open a claim for the item?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@aguilared

File a case on PayPal for item not received. Reason = seller is NARU (not a registered user).

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I had this happen to me, I just contacted ebay to call me and I got an immediate refund.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply