cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone left Inkfrog for another lister like Auctive or similar?

I have over 5000 profiles in Inkfrog Classic.  I also have roughly 1000 currently in Open.  I have been diligently trying to move as many of the 5000 profiles in Classic over to Open without losing over 10000 images but it has been tedious.  Plus I've been seeing that if I list something from Classic, update it in Open, if I keep my token in Classic still active, the modified Open listing reverts back to Classic format when it renews.  It's ridiculous.  Inkfrog support has been nonexistent, as usual.  

I want to get as far away from Inkfrog as possible.  They have no interest in being of help and I hate sending them fees every month.  Any advice on how I can transport the 5000 profiles I have in Classic to another lister would be greatly appreciated.  I have thousands of hours of labor invested in these Profiles and would hate to lose them.

TIA

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

You might try what I did with open.

I fixed what ever I needed, if anything, on TL and then started with nothing on inkFrog, deleted all the tokens, resigned into open, set up a new token and allowed inkFrog to import all my active and sold listings.

If you have a lot of unsold listings you want to save, it will be a lot more tedious.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

If you are just talking profiles and not listings, it is not so simple as I believe it all has to be moved manually.

Why do you have so many profiles?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Incidentally, I let Auctiva for inkFrog as Auctiva has major problems with their import and loss of images and shrinking images so they can't be used on Ebay..

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I'm having nothing but MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH INKFROG.  A Nightmare

I had Classic for years and it was no problem.

Then they kept telling me to switch to open so it would be compliant.

W E L L

it moved everything over but now none of my images have name they are all numbered and duplicated.

Then I'm trying to strip all the active content. They sent me a way to do and use their template.

BUT when I looked at the auction on my phone it was a mess the images were huge you had to scroll across the page. THEY TOLD ME IT LOOKED FINE ON THEIR IPHONE. Well I don't have an iphone I have android as does a majority of the population.. So I had to GO BACK  and delete their template so now my auctions are stripped bare.  They tell me to do one thing but then something else happens and they say oh yeah you have to do this and that. IT's one big S%^T  S%$W.  

I recelently started using the ebay app to list and I can't believe how easy it is to use  and works perfectly.  The only thing You really need inkfrog for is to store your images. In case you want to pull up and old auction.

I'm going to slowly wean away from them.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I have thousands of profiles because I sell thousands of different items.  I don't sell a handful of beanie babies.  I sell new and used parts for automobiles spanning a couple of decades.  Lots and lots of different parts, hence lots of profiles.  

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Hello

We are in a similar business, I sell motorcycle parts. The really annoying thing with Inkfrog is they upload all items from my own site Shopify as "new"  to Ebay , almost all my items are "used", Inkfrog say Ebay policy requires that the upload as new, I then have to change each item to used.

I am looking at other sites or other ways to upload, perhaps upload direct to Ebay then transfer items via Inkfrog to shopify, that way the used/new doesn't matter.

Did you find a better solution ?

Regards

David

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Let me know if you find any success, ive had 4 support tickets subbed in the last 10 days, trouble is I think they were sent to Kansas, the wizards house ya know, p.o. box zero customer service
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply