cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Followed Searches Not Sending Emails

This continues to be a problem even though a discussion on it was closed as of 12/2016. Is there a solution to this? I've redone my searches and "unsubscribed" and resubscribed several times. Still no messages. I do get useless messages and messages regarding sales/purchses from here but not the ones I ask for. This must make selling here almost useless if people searching for items can't get alerted to what they want being posted.

Is there a solution to this available?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I'm having the same issue. Did you happen to figure out the problem?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Me to I can't find a solution to solve this problem ether

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

It seems to me that the best way for EBay to sell more is be sure the search function works properly.  I stopped receiving search emails three weeks ago.

EBay, can you fix this?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I too have been having this problem. It started about a month ago and nothing I try seems to fix it.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I spent quite a while on hold and then talking to one of their "techs" (using the term loosely).  It took me a long time to make her understand the issue.  Eventually she said she'd elevate it for further evaluation. 

Really????

I believe the lack of emails has significantly diminished my spending on EBay...in favor of "The world's largest bookstore".

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I started having this issue about a week ago .I hoped it would work itself out but it hasn't . Im not getting emails for my old saved searches or new ones I have just added.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply