cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File exchange increase daily limit

Hi,

Kindly increase our daily limit up to 100k (if possible) for ebay.it, ebay.fr, ebay.de, ebay.es and ebay.com.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@ultrabasic-com wrote:

Hi,

Kindly increase our daily limit up to 100k (if possible) for ebay.it, ebay.fr, ebay.de, ebay.es and ebay.com.

Thanks.

@ultrabasic-com - Thank you for posting this request on this Community thread.

I have raised your File Exchange daily upload limit on your eBay account accordingly to your account needs.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi,

Can you please increase our daily limit up to 100k (if possible) for ebay.de, ebay.it, ebay.es and ebay.com.

Thank you!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

P.S. For eBay UK also

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hi @mypaymentstest

You have stated that you have increased daily posting limit for us, but when we try to post on eBay DE, for example, we get the message that it is exceeding daily limit, even though it is a lot smaller amount of lines in the CSV then our daily limit allows.

Please increase daily limit of posting for all countries I have mentioned in previous replies.

Thank you!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@ultrabasic-com wrote:

Hi @mypaymentstest

You have stated that you have increased daily posting limit for us, but when we try to post on eBay DE, for example, we get the message that it is exceeding daily limit, even though it is a lot smaller amount of lines in the CSV then our daily limit allows.

Please increase daily limit of posting for all countries I have mentioned in previous replies.

Thank you!

@ultrabasic-com - I'm sorry about the misunderstanding on this. It appears that the DE was missed from the other eBay sites that you requested an increased on.

I have raised this account on eBay DE. The increase is set.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 6 of 6
latest reply