cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - VariationSpecificsSet container... is required to list a Multi-SKU item

Hello

I get this error while trying to list variations using File Exchange..

Error - VariationSpecificsSet container (Item.Variations.VariationSpecificsSet) is required to list a Multi-SKU item.|"

I checked all the item specific fields. Is this something to do with Selling Manager Pro? I'm sure this worked ok before I got featured shop...

JobId is 846700095

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@lagunaproject - Thank you for posting your concerns on the Community Boards regarding an error message that you received through File Exchange when creating a variation listing.

I'm sorry for the delay in this response. I don't know if you were able to get assistance on this or not.

From viewing the screenshot that you provided and referencing the error message, our system is not setting any RelationshipDetails in your file.  It's due to the header that you provided. You have Relationship Detailsthe header should be RelationshipDetails with no spaces.

image.png

Please feel free to use this information to create variation listings through File Exchange.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

@lagunaproject - Thank you for posting your concerns on the Community Boards regarding an error message that you received through File Exchange when creating a variation listing.

I'm sorry for the delay in this response. I don't know if you were able to get assistance on this or not.

From viewing the screenshot that you provided and referencing the error message, our system is not setting any RelationshipDetails in your file.  It's due to the header that you provided. You have Relationship Detailsthe header should be RelationshipDetails with no spaces.

image.png

Please feel free to use this information to create variation listings through File Exchange.

Sincerely,

mykal@ebay

eBay Support

Message 2 of 2
latest reply