cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay cart ~ i am tired of it. anchor store and buyer.

Has anyone been able to get a clear and consice answer on WHY ebay cart is unable to combine sale and non items in a 'request total'? i have gotten it doesn't work that way. the item is already reduced. as an anchor store owner how many time have i refunded back through paypal over payments and then they want us to stop and request total on fvf fees for that transaction. i have four or five refunds daily. Why is the cart unable to function as a CART? How many years? lazy coding. money renuve machine in fvf fees off postage. (i don't take the time to call about 4 or 5 transactions daily to request  refunds. when a cart should work like a cart. fix the **bleep** thing. as a buyer i justed walked away from 29 items in my cart for 60 subtotal and 90 shipping on a 15 box media rate books. and then proceed to call an reem a poor girl out at ebay over the absurdness of the non fuctioning cart fix the fu**ing thing. frustrateded anchor store owner has had enough. fix email marketing as well it has been over six months

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0