cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dates, Posts out of Order?

My Discussion Group sections have been malfunctioining for 2 weeks now.  When I click on a  Thread---the Opeing Post does  not  appear.  Instead all I  see is    Replies that were created  a  day or  so later????

If I go to End sometimes  the OP there at the end.   And then I have to  go  backwards  to    read  the  answers that are out of order. 

And when I try to  Reply  myself---I never know where that Reply is  going to show up.   Smiley Surprised

Does anyone here have  any idea  what  I can do to fix this?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

doug@ebaymay be able to help you sort this out.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

dolly.....

I do no understand your answer?     To whom --or where do I go    to" sort this out"?Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

That was a call to Doug. Doug is a member of the eBay Community team. He may be able to find out what is going on with your posts.

Using the '@' signin front of a member id, sends a notification to that member.

Doug may not answer till tomorrow, may contact you on your messages, or may answer in on this thread.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

DOLLY..

Thank you  for taking the trouble to  contact  someone named  Doug.  but if he is  one of  that  group  like Heidi or  Trinton---I am  certain  any  answer he may  give  will vague.   And not helpful.  Because I  have seen over and ov er that that group  never comes  up  wirh  a  real  solution  to  any  issue.  Usually  they say  they will investigate  the problem  and  say  they  will  come back.   But they  do not  comeback.   I do not know  whether  that Group   works  for  Lithium  or  for  Ebay.,  Smiley Sad 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply