cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active content

Does anyone know how to delete active content on listings? Ebay says I have to do each one manually. Funny how the only ones they will allow in the future are paid apps (wonder how much they get in kickbacks from that)

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Active content

@jatagifts

There are free tools listed in several posts in this discussion to help you locate, and remove, active content in bulk.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/Replace-Active-Content-in-your-Listings/m-p/26751476

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Active content

There is nothing free on your link either a paid membership or a free trial requiring CC been burned before on those. try to cancel and they still try to charge you

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Active content

@jatagifts

I'm sorry, let me restate my answer.

This thread is composed of about a half dozen posts that each describes using a different free tool to help you find and remove active content.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/Replace-Active-Content-in-your-Listings/m-p/26968749

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Active content

@jatagifts

I have used several of Shipscript's tools, and have never had to provide a CC, used any free trial, or been required to join. And each has performed flawlessly.

Shipscript has provided tools for the eBay community for longer than I have been a member.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Active content

I've used shipscripts tool and it works great and it's super fast.......and Free!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply