cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

groups

hello all, was wondering if there is a rock and mineral group/club. the reason I ask is I have some minerals, rocks, gold ore in which I can't tell you exactly what mineral it maybe so was in need of help. also what do you think about selling a rock very cheap only covering postage cost. Tell the eBayer they can keep the rock but if they know which mineral or ore it maybe to please send me a message when they know. I have rocks with gold in them and would almost give it away just to know 100% that it is gold. What do you think stupid idea, waste of time or maybe it will work. thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

groups

Hello bewrite, I would not give away something not knowing its true value.  Whether there is a rock or minerals club I would have to scan the groups.  There are many good mineral books out there.  There very well may be something of value.

I have what my wife calls " old rocks".     She would like to get rid of them, only my problem with that, is they are arrowheads I found long ago

I see many rocks sell, I like opals, freight may be high. 

You may test the waters with some nice photos, and due a group or lot, so postage is more acceptable possibly

I bet you will be surprised at the interest on good quality stones

good luck

keep in touch

Message 2 of 2
latest reply