cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Things Kids Come Out With

Many years ago one of our kids came in the house crying. Big bruise on his head.

Asked him "what happened"

He said "hit my head on the dadent da dent"

Took us a long time to figure out what a dadent da dent was???

Realized one day it was the fire hydrant.....Man LOL

Can you think of any to add to this?

"The Things Kids Come Out With"

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

One of my close friends had 4 children close in age. Two of the littlest one age 3 and 4 were going to place house. The older one said "I'll be the mommy you be **bleep** it kids" she quickly changed the words that slipped out when she was over whelmed .
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Dang it kids you can replace the word
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

They pick up everything don't they....

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I am the father of twins.  For almost two years they never talked English but did talk twinish and undestood each other perfectly , I could tell this by thir expressions and hans like " I dunno".  I wish someone would study the twinish language.  I  sometimes  wonder what they were saying about dear old dad  The doctor said , do not worry,it is common for multiples to converse later then singles and soon they grew out of it.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Twinish that's popular good one.

Our nephew would run out to his mom and say:
"Mom hurry up get a diaper.....I gotta go poop"

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I remember when the twins were about 2 and at the store they saw they're first dwarf  " Dad, look, a little man"  He smiled as there was innocence there and no malice

we also had a friend that kept their cat box by the front door.  I always wanted to say ick but am polite.  But, when the boys smelled it they said what I was thinking.  PEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I laughed so hard inside at that

Message 7 of 7
latest reply