cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is the Thought That Counts

How many crummy bath baskets have you received at X-mas?  Well this year I will draw out pictures of things that I did not get the person as a gift.  Like a new car or a million dollars.  It is the thought that counts right?  I was thinking a Lamborghini, bright yellow and fast for TCM , or an A/C cooled horse barn   heart

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

and for James I would draw him a picture of a 500.00 bill so he could get a carload of cat toys on ebay and get off that gosh darn " 666" on his feedback.  It has been over a year.  Please James but something little, its creeping me out     Cat Very Happy

Message 2 of 29
latest reply

Valley, my friend,  I would like to get her a truckload of dog biscuits for buttercup and a years supply of Advantage flea drops, plus a new tiller or lawnmower, her choice., of course.  Remember its Christmas, and its the thought that counts.     Merry Christmas to you Valley and buttercup..

Message 3 of 29
latest reply

for fly Joanie , a new house paid for, and all utitliries, taxes and insurance)  WOW!!! and, a great job, lots of wholesome food, and a fresh start at 2015 with fireworks and champagne, or the other if that is a person's thing.  Good luck in 2015, Joanie., your due.  Plus a real bed of your own!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 29
latest reply

and a lump of coal to all those who abandoned old friends and ran off to the CTTP Board.   It really is no better, maybe worse  The same totem posters, over and over and then if that is not enough, over again, but little politics.  There is plenty of rudeness there for two or three boards I am sorry to report.  Some of those who left us, abandoned their own threads on the box, and started the same one on CTTP.  The Abandon Ship syndrome 

Message 5 of 29
latest reply

for nanapong maybe a graded copy of Superman # 1, or some new  high end running shoes

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

and for Jen, a pallet of the finest black oil sunflower seed in 50 lb sacks and a gross (144) of high quality suet cakes and 100 lbs of shelled corn for her backyard birds and squirrels

Message 7 of 29
latest reply

Going to leave hot chocolate for Santa?

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

I was thinking Bailey's Irish Cream and 100% pure Kona coffee to help Santa stay warm.  Heck maybe even a thermos full.  I wonder what they leave in Colorado?

Message 9 of 29
latest reply

for 50 cent cigar, I would draw a flight to Jamaica , where I would buy a box of Cuban cigars, remove the labels, and put Jamaican labels on them before I came back into the great U.S.A.    Puff Puff, enjoy, that is how you do it

Message 10 of 29
latest reply

and for the wonderful friend of mine, barri, I would etch a new kitchen with all the bells and whistles, all stainless, top of the line appliances, new sink and counter tops  , and 100 new cookbooks    I hope she might think on leaving a  chicken pot pie, and chocolate milk for the big fella in red

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

and for Mez, a brand new Apple lap top, top of the line  and a bunch of toys and biscuits for dear Sweetie.  My payment, how about a smile     heart       Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

and for Sheba, a new kitty cat calendar to the year 2020, with a new kitty each month, and a $ 500.00 gift certificate to Foster's and Smith's

Message 13 of 29
latest reply

For my easy going and long time friend Artful, I would like a new State of The Art Cat Rescue Hospital with 500 acres of land and unlimited funding.   No Kitty left behind!    Never

Message 14 of 29
latest reply

Santa thought for KathysKorner, in hard back book style. A-Z Volumes of the Book Of Knowledge for 2015 and 2016   A nice and hefty dust collector

Message 15 of 29
latest reply