cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late May plot and Ransom-ware cyber attack

962. The late May plot is a big operation (5/25/2017)

The late May plot is a big operation. Since I revealed the Feds would frame a case on my brother in their trip in "959. May, June plot (5/2/2017)", especially revealed their core plot - the firing of FBI Chief Comey on May 9, a lot of things have taken place. It seemed the Feds have abandoned their original plan and released their sub plan one by another.

1. There was a worldwide ransomware attack on May 12. My posting revealed the true face of the Feds.(the FBI) It is an important target of the Feds. They want to wipe it out immediately after I have been eliminated.

2. Big events to distract public attention from a framed drug case. It used to be terror attack, big natural disaster, financial crisis. The terror attack used to be designed to take place at the same time when the framed case happens. Like the fake "Sweden terror attack on 2/17", (claimed by Donald Trump) Manchester bombing on 5/22 and Islamic rebel crisis in Philippines.

3. In #959, I referred an article that "On June 1st The Deep State Will Move To Overthrow Trump". I think it was a big event to distract the late May framed drug case. What happens now is there is a special investigation led by former FBI Chief Mueller. Any time they can develop an impeachment on Trump. The situation now proves that article is correct and my allegation is reasonable.

Though something should happen later now happens ahead of time, it may mean the Feds has changed their tactic. More big terrorist attack may take place; more cyber attacks can happen, (remember if it is the one I talked about, they'll make my postings disappear from internet) and continuing exposure will draw public's attention to the news of the fate of President Trump.

On 5/13, in message #960, I said "5/15/2017 One Belt and One Road Forum holds in Beijing. I think the payment of secret deal to China will be signed in the form of contract or treaty, possibly with some ally's infrastructure contract such like high speed rail contract (Indonesia) or treaty with N.Korea."

It is proved two days later,

[quote] Indonesia, China consortium sign $4.5 billion loan for rail project
BUSINESS NEWS | Mon May 15, 2017

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-silkroad-indonesia-idUSKCN18B0RX [/quote]

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

963. The 5/27 plot (5/27/2017)

Last night my wife came home and told me my youngest sister would have a dinner party tomorrow (5/27). This means the framed case designed to break out on 5/27. The Feds used to arrange a gathering so it's easy for them to arrest people they want to frame. My brother and his wife will back to US on 5/28. 5/27 is the time they are to boarding the plane. They will be arrested by Chinese police, I think. This case has been planned for months after the 3/15 plot went soured.

Of course, China will get big payment. The contract of high speed rail in Indonesia is just a small one. The main one will be bigger. It will be justified in the name of helping to solve the nuclear problem of N.Korea. So something big will happen in N.Korea.

Not only N. Korea is involved, there will be mass killing in Philippines too. My wife has many relatives living in Philippines. Last Novermber, my wife was arranged a Philippines trip hurriedly. see:"933. Big drug case in China, Philippines and USA (11/12/2016)". I think the Feds try to kill people who know this story. Duterte cut short his visit to Russia on 5/24. He is for that 5/27 plot.

‘We need modern weapons’: Duterte meets Putin, cuts trip short over Philippines terrorist crisis
24 May, 2017

The meeting between President Vladimir Putin and Duterte was scheduled for Thursday but was brought forward to Tuesday evening after the Philippines president declared martial law and was forced to return home.

.rt.com/news/389509-duterte-putin-moscow-meeting/

They chose 5/27 as action day because Monday(5/29) is holiday. The Feds have two days to perform murder in jail.

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

964. The FBI is the mastermind (6/3/2017)

Comey is not a FBI insider. Though he was picked up by Obama as Chief of the FBI. Comey adheres to the law that restrained the FBI from abusing power.

Trump is a candidate of the Feds(FBI) That's why Comey was fired by Trump. Trump carries out the order from his real boss - the FBI.

Here is the story Comey is just a puppet. Though namely he is the "Chief". He couldn't control the FBI. On the contrary, the FBI controlled him. Here is the story how he followed the will of the FBI
to send Trump to the seat of US president.

930. FBI activate a coup (11/6/2016)

I had such information from internet:

[quote]
Cone of silence

According to an FBI source, Comey had over a hundred letters of resignation sitting on his desk. When he walked through the halls, agents would turn their back and look the other way. Then he reopened the case, and "the entire building broke out in cheers".

http://forums.compuserve.com/discussions/Political_Debate/_/The_FBI_rank_and_file_took_a_stand_again... [/quote]

[quote]'
BREAKING: Comey mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes
Posted on November 4, 2016

http://truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-ar...
[/quote]

Apparently, Comey under the pressure of FBI officials to re-open investigation on Clinton's email case. That's an open interference in election. The purpose is to help their candidate - Trump to grab the power seat of president. I think the FBI has big plan in next year.

From my point of view, it's no other than a coup. In dictatorship, the officials activate army to take over control. In US, they activate themselves - secret police.

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

965. Poison(liquid) gas attack on 6/9 (6/12/2017)

May and June is dry season in San Jose. But recently, there were a few light rain at night. I have some container in yard to collect rain water. I noticed there was a little water inside the container otherwise I even was not aware there had been a rain at night. I was alarmed because I fear the Feds would attribute the death to West Niles disease spread by mosquitoes.

The weather report of 6/8 said there would be a light rain at late night. Next morning, I look outside, found it was dry. At half after eight, my wife went to work. She left with the door open so I close the door for her. To my surprise, she came back home and left the door opened again. I later think it was the direct from her handler. Of course I closed the door.

After breakfast I went to back yard. Then it started rain. It was light rain. I could feel humid little water drop floating in the air, like heavy foggy days in winter. When the water drop became bigger I went inside.

In noon I had a severe stomach ache. It happened three times that day. All happened about four hours late after the meal. Since the Feds continuously poisoning my food, I keep alarm on food. Lucky enough this time, all the food I had eaten that day were verified safe before so I could exclude the food factor. Then what is it?

That unusual June light rain reminded me of Kim Jongnan's murder case. He died of a liquid poison VX by skin contact or gas breathing. I allege the Feds used the same material to poison me recently.

They spread the poison with rain drop at night on the purpose to let victim breathe in the evaporated poisonous gas next morning. When the the result couldn't satisfy their desire, they created a light rain to increase the dose.

[Quote] VX is very slow to evaporate and is therefore usually found as a viscous liquid, similar in texture to motor oil or honey.

In this state, it's highly toxic when it comes into contact with skin.

"You need a microscopic amount to kill one person, which is what happened to Kim Jong Nam," said Bretton-Gordon, the chemical weapons expert.

It's likely that Kim at experienced pinpointed pupils, a runny nose, and nausea, before finding it hard to breathe and feeling his heart racing.

He probably then had loss of bladder and bowel control, convulsions, seizures, and finally death while on the way to the hospital just minutes later.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/north-korea-s-kim-jong-nam-killed-vx-most-toxic-n725131 [/quote]

I didn't suffer the described symptoms of the news. I think they used diluted liquid to make it hard to be discovered. What happened to me is my digestive system was hurt. It caused swollen digestive organ that caused severe pain when the food passes through. The pain is so severe that it causes sweating. The pain caused by solid food or long fiber food. Liquefied food can ease the pain.

In my experience the rain water drop is identical to description "a colorless, odorless, tasteless(I didn't taste) liquid that's deadly in microscopic amounts." So microscopic that a fog amount cause a suffering.

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

966. Acoustic weapon attack after gas attack (6/19/2017)

I wrote "965, Gas attack" on 9/12. Next day, 9/13, the overcast sky became a bright day full of sunshine. For that gas attack, the Feds maintained week long cloudy weather so they could spread chemical by rain. When I revealed it, they quickly changed the weather style by moving in warm air mass. The high temperature quickly jumped to 90s from 70s within days.

[quote] Dangerous heat to scorch southwestern US through midweek
June 18, 2017, 6:47:27 AM EDT

The dangerous heat baking the southwestern United States will not relent its grip on the region through much of the week.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/san-jose-ca/95110/weather-forecast/347630 [/quote]

[quote] Sizzling heat wave creates health hazard in Southwestern U.S.
Yahoo News Digest June 19, 2017

The Southwest is about to feel the wrath of a punishing heat wave that includes a forecast of 120 degrees in Phoenix [/quote]

On same day of 9/13, the strong ground vibration came back too with the sunshine. I think the Feds quickly planed a new plot with acoustic weapon to murder- introduce natural heat to cover up the heat created by resonance.

On 9/14, I also suffered a poison attack. It might be a cover up action. But to my experience, It's not gas chemical attack, though the result were similar - severe stomach-ache. In gas attack, the pain took place four hours and thirty minutes later after meal. In food poison case, the pain took place one hour later after meal. The difference is evident. I have to sleep in hall in case some one to enter house to poison the food.

910. Acoustic weapon killing (6/27/2016)

In the midnight of 6/26/2016, I woke up to an unusual warm feeling. The heat was from inside body, seemed from blood. Since the Feds using acoustic weapon, I encountered such situation several times. Of course, it also came with strong ground vibration feeling. I had to leave my bedroom and slept in the sofa of the sitting room. A few minutes later the heat inside the body disappeared. I had thought a lot about that phenomenon, now I realize it was the killing resonance. The body of human being has its own resonance frequency. Once the Feds apply that frequency on people, it will cause vibration that produces heat or other damages in their blood, organ or parts of the body.

I had been intimidated by the Feds through the TV commercial. At that time I thought the heat killing was microwave radiation. Now I realize it is the acoustic weapon. I had posted my allegation in #815. That TV station disappeared several months later after my revelation. Watch that commercial I posted below. It well proves the heat killing weapon.

quote, 815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)

ICN is a TV channel that broadcast Chinese news and movies. I think it is run by Chinese capital. My wife used to tune on that channel to watch its TV series. When the series is interesting, I join in.

I noticed there is a strange commercial in recent broadcast. I think it is an intimidation from the Feds.

The first one: A lady sits in a sauna room. A pig is approaching her, sniffing. The lady drops some water on heater and create a steam. A thermo-charter shows the temperature goes up followed with a word “COOK? Then lady disappeared and the pig leaves.

Followed by second one: Most of commercial shows how a fish without water is struggling for air. At last a word appears: NO ATTACK.

If the motive of the commercial is “cook”right and “no attack? then they were very bad products. People can hardly link sauna room and fish out of water to it. It is good death intimidation if you know the killing method of the Feds. They used to kill people with microwave radiation. They also kill victims in prison by suffocation with plastic bag on head, then claim it was a suicide.

I think this is particularly on me. Chinese traditionally symbolize year with twelve animals. I was born in the year of pig. That’s why they put a pig in that commercial.

That unusual advertisement was broadcast at 11pm (Monday to Friday) at Channel 26.4 ICN(San Francisco Bay Area) in a two hours long (each week day)Chinese series. See how cruel they treat that fish in that commercial.

http://youtu.be/oyF794NgimI

Watch how did they torture that fish to produce this commercial.
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

Correcting date error in #966.

1. In line 1, error: Gas attack" on 9/12. Next day, 9/13,
correction: Gas attack" on 6/12. Next day, 6/13,

2. Line 14, error: On same day of 9/13,
Correction: On same day of 6/13,

3. Line 17, error: On 9/14
Correction: On 6/14
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

967. Question about gas attack of 965 (6/26/2017)

[quote] Are you suggesting that your wife is in on a government plot to poison you?

If any of what you said were true, hundreds of people around would be getting sick as well. You cannot target a single individual with an airborne gas without affecting other people in the area.

Chill out and take some pepto.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6gvzzr/gas_attack_in_us/[/quote]

Yes, I think so. One tactic the Feds uses is to provoke married couple(or other family members) so they can benefit from the family conflict. Though my wife doesn't necessarily involve in direct poison, she may passively join in. e.g. in this gas poison attempt, she left the door opened in the name of "to fresh the air inside the house". I think that's the order from her handler. My wife maybe even not know what is it for.

1. Drone now is a popular flying tool. There should be no problem for them to spread liquid precisely in victim's yard. Those drones Amazon even used to deliver small packages.

2. VX is very slow to evaporate and is therefore usually found as a viscous liquid, similar in texture to motor oil or honey. It's not a material easy to be diffused.

3. The Feds (FBI and DEA) have moved residents in my area away already. What left in my neighborhood are agents and informants. They should have been noticed to leave if there is a danger.

*Neighboring People I knew were dead or moved.
#10. The death of old people

My daughter had three playmates at that time. They knew each other in the park next to us. They lived in same street. After the drug case, (about in 1992)the girls' parents moved away with them, Leaving three old people in their houses. The three old people are: grandma Lin, grandma Huang and grandpa Huang. It's unusual because in Asian' tradition, working parents used to let grandparents foster children. The girls age were 3-5 years old then.

Then on March 1999, I left for South-east Asia because I could not bear the torture of EM wave. (Although I don't know exactly what kind of wave they are using, electric-magnet wave is the best word for it. Microwave is one kind of it.) Within months after my leaving, all three old people died. It seems that they will eliminate those who know my story. I worry about those young people's lives if their death could not been explained as old. I'm afraid law enforcement agent will frame them in some case,(drug case is the easiest one) and then kill them in custody by the hands of gang members in jail.

*community several blocks away from my house are emptied already.
#733. Swimming pool speaks (8/20/2012)

In 1990s, when I abandoned driving, I used to walk to the super markets. I was impressed by the large noise of cheering children in a swimming pool along Amberwood Ln which is cross High Way 680 from my house. The pool belongs to a Condo community. Probably started from 2000, the children disappeared. I was too, impressed by the dead silence when I passed that swimming pool. The Feds must have moved all families away. (at least the families with children) I realized how large scale the case was that the Feds applied on me.

This year, I learned the skill to post the picture to the internet. On August 5, Sunday, between 4 pm to 5:30 pm, I took pictures of the two swimming pools near my residence. Summer will end. New school year will soon start. The swimming pool is as dead as it was in recent decade.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/RWyMUiCpslbF4SdYKWHN96PY4D-0fkViXq9BAyA7Ig=s196-p-no

8/5/2012 Sunday 4pm Amberwood Ln.

https://www.christianforums.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2FovQs5rKINy...

8/5/2012 5:30pm Sunday Alves Circle, Croply Rd.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/n9s7MKvqgZ2Ur_JaexIwZynx0rqKJINAF1lunwS1ZA=s196-p-no
1,2. Swimming pool
3. Public park
4. Small World Pre-school
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

968. The Feds behaves like Mafia (7/2/2017)

There was a news on 2/22/2017. I think it is a poison threat from the Feds after their 2/19 case failed to go through. The case was signaled by Trump's fake "terrorist attack on Sweden" and "Oroville dam crisis". (See #947, 948. Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017), 949,950.)

[quote] Texas to feral pigs: It's time for the 'hog apocalypse' to begin

Maria Gallucci Mashable•Feb 22, 2017,

Sid Miller, the state's agriculture commissioner, just approved a pesticide — called "Kaput Feral Hog Lure" — for statewide use.

https://twitter.com/texashoghunters/status/831305754103668736/photo/1

"This solution is long overdue," he added. "Wild hogs have caused extensive damage to Texas lands and loss of income for many, many years."

Texas's agriculture commission estimates that feral hogs cause $52 million in damage each year to agricultural businesses by tearing up crops and pastures, knocking down fences and ruining equipment.

The so-called hog lure is derived from warfarin, a blood-thinning agent that's also used to kill rats and mice in homes and buildings. Animals don't die immediately from eating the odorless, tasteless chemical. That would be too kind. Instead, they keep eating it until the anti-clotting properties cause them to bleed to death internally.

This week, Miller approved a rule change in the Texas Administrative Code that allows landowners and agricultural producers to use Kaput — essentially warfarin-laced pellets — to keep feral hogs off their property.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/4b31c22d-0481-38df-9266-e02f7a6c90ab/fearing-%22feral-hog.html [/quote]

It's the word "Animals don't die immediately from eating the odorless, tasteless chemical. That would be too kind." reminds me this is not an ordinary news but a torture death threat. The Feds used to symbolize me with pig. See (#967. Chinese traditionally symbolize year with twelve animals. I was born in the year of pig.)

The gas poison (VX?) I talked about in #965 is a torture poison. The pain lasted nearly about an hour and so painful that caused sweating.
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

969. Poison information for sharing (7/9/2017)

The poison derived from warfaring talked in last message is not long overdue. They had used it on me long time ago. What they approved should be that gas poison - VX. it's new and hard to be discovered - To kill in the form of gas or rain. But they can't say it's a chemical gas, so use "derived from warfaring" instead.

Sometime ago, I frequently felt a bloody smell from stomach after eating something. I abandoned the food and think that probably was a kind of poison eroded the membrane of stomach that caused bleeding. Now this news said it is a blood thinning agent.

One kind of poison is a popularly used by Chinese secret police. The symptom is there is itching in joint after eating the food. I allege it would end with thyroid cancer. I used to find it in Chinese candy and biscuit, Especially in date (fruit) and chestnut. They used to be given us as gift from people who came back from a China tour.

Another poison causes dim vision. I think it is derived from a mouse poison. In a box of "Rat killing bait" I saw the instruction said the bait killing mice by blinding their eyes. The symptom is it came with a lot of tears after eating the food. It used to be mixed in Chocolate as candy. It also can be found in vegetables. I also find it frequently in muffin and cake of a large food wholesale club. Last year my wife had a European tour. She brought back many chocolate, cookie gift box. I found they were all contaminated with that vision poison. I asked why she bought so many she said the "tax free store" was just on sale when she went there. That's the way how the Feds deliver the poison food to their target.

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

970. Trump is the representative of the Feds (7/15/2017)

The first three framed cases since Trump was elected US president.

(1)I revealed, 933. Big drug case in China, Philippines and USA (11/12/2016)
My wife is arranged a trip to China and Philippines from 11/13 to 11/21.

Trump confirmed the secret deal [quote]In phone call, China's Xi tells Trump cooperation is only choice

Reuters 11/14/2016

http://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/news/story/0002/20161114/KBN1390D3_7
[/quote]

[quote] China's most-wanted corruption suspect surrenders after 13 years abroad

Reuters November 16, 2016

Yang was ranked number one on the list and is the 37th fugitive to return so far, the commission said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinas-most-wanted-corruption-suspect-surrenders-13-years-090847605.html
[/quote]

(2) I revealed, 948. Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Trump confirmed the secret deal.
[quote] Trump commits to 'One China' policy in phone call with Xi
CNN February 10, 2017

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/09/politics/trump-xi-phone-call/index.html
[/quote]

[quote] China says gets another graft suspect back from U.S.

| Reuters Feb 10, 2017

She was the 38th person on the list China had managed to get back, the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection said in a brief statement on its website.

http://in.reuters.com/article/china-corruption-usa-idINKBN15P10M [/quote]

(3) I revealed, 951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)

[quote] One of China's 'Most-Wanted' Fugitives Returns From US to Surrender
March 09, 2017

Wang is the 39th fugitive on the list to return, the graft body said, without giving details, such as whether U.S. law enforcement provided assistance.

https://www.voanews.com/a/one-of-china-s-most-wanted-fugitives-returns-from-us-to-surrender/3757023.... [/quote]

You can see to repatriate Chinese fugitives became part of secret deal between the Feds(FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police. Since then, China abandoned to number their fugitives because it's too evident to reveal their secret deal.

Be noticed that in November 2016, the US president was still Obama. But it was Trump called China two days before US deported the Chinese most wanted fugitive because he represented the Feds.
Message 10 of 23
latest reply

971. Secret deal behind Russian's email hacking (7/22/2017)

Trump called Russians to hack Clinton's emails. He says now he didn't know Russians hacking deal. What was his base to call Russian to hack Clinton's email? Idea dropped from the sky?

[quote]'Treason'? Critics savage Trump over Russia hack comments
By NAHAL TOOSI and SEUNG MIN KIM 07/27/2016

Donald Trump's call on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails has shocked, flabbergasted and appalled lawmakers and national security experts across the political spectrum, with one saying it was "tantamount to treason."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-russia-clinton-emails-treason-226303 [/quote]

Of course, Russian wouldn't give a free service. Six months later, Aleppo fell. A first payment to Russia after Trump won the president campaign. Rebel retreated in order. That was an arranged deal.

[quote] Aleppo: Evacuations resume after buses set ablaze

CNN December 18, 20

As many as 9,000 people had been evacuated from eastern Aleppo in nine convoys on Thursday and Friday[/quote]

The full deal is done one year later. Tillerson's words means "Now we fulfill the deal. Syria is yours".

[quote] US Secretary of State says 'Syria's fate is in Russian hands now'
The Independent• July 3, 2017

The US Secretary of State has reportedly told the United Nations Secretary General that he thinks the fate of Syria and its leader is now up to Russia.

Rex Tillerson held a private meeting with Antonio Guterres at the State Department when he said the US was limiting its mission to defeating terror group Isis, according to Foreign Policy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-secretary-state-says-apos-204527145.html [/quote]

[quote] Trump and Putin's Syria Ceasefire Effectively Lets Assad Off the Hook
Time July 10, 2017

Observers and former U.S. officials say the ceasefire deal effectively guarantees Assad’s regime remains in place, in spite of Trump administration rhetoric to the contrary.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-putin-apos-syria-ceasefire-165537133.html [/quote]

Meanwhile, US had a missile attack on Syria in the name that Syria had a chemical weapon violation, that was a cover up operation of the secret deal.
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

972. Facebook does police job (7/28/2017)

I have been blocked to post in face book since 7/21. When I try to enter the face book site, The page show a request

[quote] Upload A Photo Of Yourself
Please upload a photo of yourself that clearly shows your face. We'll check it and then permanently delete it from our servers.
Choose File
Continue [/quote]

It seems Facebook is collecting information of members' face. I don't want to give my photo to Facebook, then it gave another choice: to identify two photos which it said were my friends. I don't know these people. It gave me only two choices:

[quote] Choose a Security Check
How do you want to confirm your identity?
Identify photos of friends
Upload a photo ID [/quote]

It's like a police check on criminals. I don't know if others have same problem. Or is it a special work just on me by the surveillance team? To ban me post in Facebook.

There will be a new plot in August. The Home owners Association has a meeting two days ago. The Feds used to use it as a tool to inspect residents' home.
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

973. August plot (8/2/2017)

In the end of July, China got two of their most wanted fugitives.

[quote] One of China's 'most-wanted' fugitives returns after 19 years in U.S.
Reuters 7/31/2017

One of China's "most-wanted" overseas fugitives turned herself in on Monday after spending 19 years in the United States, the anti-corruption agency said.

Huang is the 43rd on the list to have returned to China since the operation was launched, the commission said in a statement on its website.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/one-of-chinas-most-wanted-fugitives-returns-after-19-years-in-us...
[/quote]
---------

[quote] China says one of its 'most wanted' fugitives now in custody
Reuters•July 29, 2017

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Ren Biao, one of China's most wanted fugitives accused of forgery and fraudulently obtaining loans, has returned to the country and handed himself over to the police, the graft watchdog said on Saturday.

Ren's name was on a 2015 list of China's 100 most wanted corruption suspects living abroad and targeted with an Interpol red notice. He is the 42nd of the 100 to be returned to China, the CCDI notice said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-says-one-most-wanted-fugitives-now-custody-071135991.html
[/quote]

Since each time the Feds planned a framed case, they used to collude with Chinese secret police. As a routine, China used to get a small confirmation payment from the U.S.. This time they got two. It's unusual. It may mean they made it a big one. I have been blocked to post in Facebook since last week. It must be part of that plot.

Christopher Wray is confirmed as new FBI director 8/1. It is not a coincidence. I think he is chosen for my case. To frame me and people know my story in a case, they need some one to perform planting and unreasonable search and arrest. Wray will take the responsibility.
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)

On 8/3, a P.G.& E engineer truck drove in my lane. A worker changed the gas meter of my house. I saw him checked my neighborhood but my house was the only one he had worked at. He left hurriedly after I asking him why there was no notice in advance. I called p.G.& E that night. The operator confirmed there was a meter change that day but she didn't know why. Billing is normal. I allege that was an operation of the Feds. They could have installed some device in that new meter which may cause leaking to their control. Three months ago P.G.& E had a commercial in TV Chinese channel to apologise for deaths caused by gas leaking explosion six years ago. Now they are in action. It can be an explosion murder or an unreasonable search in the name of gas leaking.

Re: 958. Create a gas explosion (4/28/2017)

Started from April 20, for nearly a week, PG&E had a commercial broadcast in TV channel KTSF26. In the commercial, PG&E apologized for the gas explosion in San Bruno six years ago. What made PG&E to remind public of a tragedy six years ago? Since the Feds have a tradition to intimidate people openly in media and the strong vibration of the ground I have felt nearly a month until now, I think the Feds may have plotted a gas leaking explosion by acoustic weapon. Four weeks ago, I wrote "954. Damage water pipe? (4/1/2017)", thought the use of acoustic weapon was to damage the water pipe, the PG&E's commercial proves they have other purpose.

Beware of a gas explosion in North San Jose near Milpitas.

About San Bruno gas explosion. I talked about it four years ago:

770. Drill in “Boston bombing?and “Texas explosion?(5/7/2013)

There is a Pacific Gas and electricity terminal near Milpitas Library. I am impressed by the huge pipes on the ground which is several blocks away from the library. I passed by that site sometimes when I go to Wal-Mart after leaving the library. It reminds me of the massive natural gas explosion that killed eight people and destroyed an entire neighborhood in San Bruno, CA, on Sept. 9, 2010. I think The Texas fertilizer plant explosion was created to justify an Utility gas explosion in Bay Area for a murder purpose.

As for TV commercial intimidation, see "815. TV commercial intimidation (2/8/2014)"
http://katsung.forumotion.com/t12-tv-commercial-intimidation#129

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

975. How to justify a gas leaking plot (8/15/2017)

On 8/3, P.G.& E. changed gas meter without any reason. I allege it was an operation of the Feds for a "gas leaking plot". (see #974)

On 8/6, In TV news, I learned a news:

[quote] Mother, Child Injured After Tree Branch Falls on Picnic
A mother and her 2-year-old child were injured when a tree branch fell onto a company picnic held at Menlo College.

Aug. 7, 2017

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-08-07/mother-child-injured-after-tr... [/quote]

I noticed this news because I have alleged the Feds had created such incident by acoustic weapon(resonance). see "922. Cover up operation for Acoustic weapon (9/8/2016)"

Next afternoon (8/7), my neighbor drove in lane. Came with him there were several children. They were toddlers, similar to child of that news. I was then aware of that news was made for me. As I have said that the Feds moved residents away from community. What left are agents and informants. I have never seen these toddlers before. It's a tool of their operation.

The news and the scene next day meant "your neighbor have children, move your tree for their safety". I have tree in front yard. It's private land however.

Then another news in TV revealed their true purpose.

[quote] UTILITY STRESSES CALLING 811 BEFORE DIGGING
POSTED ON AUGUST 10, 2017 BY DAVID VAUTHRIN

In honor of National Safe Digging Day on Friday, August 11, Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) is asking all Californians to help prevent damage to gas pipelines and other underground utilities. With a free call to 811 or submission on 811express.com at least two working days ahead of any digging projects, homeowners, renters and contractors can ensure their outdoor project is safe to start.

https://ucononline.com/2017/08/10/utility-stresses-calling-811-digging/ [/quote]

The tree is near that gas meter. If I move the tree and dig the ground, it will give the Feds an excuse that the work caused the damage of underground gas pipeline. That's how the Feds to justify a gas leaking plot.
Message 15 of 23
latest reply