The eBay Selling Tips Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

If anyone know how to slove this ?

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.eBay has partnered with Payoneer, a leading cross-border payments platform, to deliver payouts to you. Payoneer will contact you to verify your status. This process might take a few days. To learn mor...

If I pay for shipping cost should I get a tracking number

Is the seller trying to cut cost or something I’m new to eBay and it’s happened to me a couple times where I don’t have the tracking number & I paid for the shipping cost. I don’t know where it’s at and I’m worrying if it got lost because it’s been l...

Buyer Unable to Request Seller Invoice from multiple Cart Items

Frustrated buyer .... as seller, unable to help ... and Ebay loses out on commissions... ugly indeed! I spent over an hour online chat with EBay agent and together we finally determined why a buyer cannot, in certain circumstances, request a total fr...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Labels printing too small

We are setting up a Munbynn thermal printer to print our shipping labels and the labels on eBay print too small. Does anyone know how to adjust the size? We've tried the default size and the fit to paper size and they are still tiny. Thanks!

Neutral Feedback - How to handle this

Hello Everyone, I am hoping to get some feedback on this. I am a new seller to ebay and I received my first neutral feedback today. The buyer just left "I'll be quiet" as the feedback. I have no idea why she would leave this and I am wondering should...

New Ebay Seller - Metrics and Buyer Feedback

Hello Everyone!I am a new ebay seller and new to this group! I am hoping for some guidance as a newbie. I started my store on July 5 and currently we just have shoes for sale. As we build our store we would like to include clothing as well. I am tryi...

Promoting my store – Followers

I like following other sellers because I get emails sometimes when they list new items and think this would be a good way to build a dedicated group of shoppers for myself.My eBay Store is https://www.ebay.com/str/vinylmugshotI would like a link to “...

New To Group. Just earned 2 year badge.

Good afternoon to all. I have been selling on ebay for 2 years now. As with most, it was a part time slow start. Sold a few unique items , made a few shipping mistakes. My listings on 2 accounts is almost 300 now. I have been selling from antique sto...

Usps mistakes

A package I sent out was never scanned by the post office. The buyer left feedback then opened a claim for refund when they noticed tracking showed it was never sent. The post office said it is possible to be delivered without being scanned. My quest...

Dont use

Global shipping serviceHi everyone don’t use 1850 Airport Exchange Blvd. 200 erlanger,KY 41025I tried calling them I think it’s a scam don’t support any buyers that are using this and let them know you need the actual address I shipped out a package ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

google shopping. etsy-yes, ebay-no

Can anyone help me with how to get my ebay items to show in google shopping? My antique/used items seem to appear just fine. Our new items do not. We have a line of rock tumbler belts. In google shopping the etsy listings show up but NONE of the ebay...

Combined shipping on multiple fixed price items.

Am selling some different items at fixed price. Have multiple of item. Listing as one but can take as many available. Am asking buyer to wait until I invoice them before paying because ebay's shipping cost is usually wrong for a combined shipping cos...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.