cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help with gaining traffic to my store

Our company sells bobcat skid steer buckets and other attachments. In recent months we have made several changes within our company, Neon Material Handling. Unfortunately one of those changes resulted in us having to close our former, very successful, eBay attachment store. As of January, 2015 we have begun to rebuild a NEW store. Unfortunately traffic to our store is not what we would like it to be. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have talked to several people from eBay, as well as outside "experts" but nothing has seemed to help.

http://stores.ebay.com/neonmaterialhandlingattachments

Thank you!

NEON Material Handling, an affiliate of Decker Forklifts

9601 Granger Road Cleveland, OH 44125

CONTACT MOLLY: 216-468-0400 mollyh@deckerforklifts.com

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Even though you closed your successful store, did it really close? If you can in any way re-open it, do so. That would include phoning eBay for help.

You may have to go up the line from the clerk on the phone of course. Bring a good book and use a headset phone. Pack a lunch.

Add brand names to your titles.

You are not supposed to have telephone numbers or email addresses in your listings. And they closed down ME pages where those were acceptable.

Use more pictures. Not so much of the items, I guess they are from a catalogue? But although advertising agencies say that you should never do it, add pictures of your offices/plant to show that you are a reputable B&M business.

Add the BBB logo if you are members. Any other professional society memberships too.

Not sure where eBay stands on adding Google Maps showing your location to listings. Perhaps as a pdf ?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Forgot.

Put the word BOBCAT in your titles.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the suggestions! The person who ran it in the past is no longer with our comany. When he left, he took the store down as well. So no, we really cant reactivate it. Which is a problem, becuase that store had 127, positive feedback. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply