cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playmobil lots of small items storage

nola.kathr
Adventurer

I am new seller so new that i am not sure I can find this site again, I started selling Playmobil, needed something for finacial help while taking care of my mom from home so she didn't have to pay my bills, I had a full time job but it was 12 hr. shifts to much time away from my mom she is now on Hospice.

I work in manufacturing biggest thing that has helped me was using 5S system mainly I like and feel its faster especially finding items by using the color coded system. Like cowboys their color is orange so when looking i just have to look for color.

I now have forgotten my question, senior moment, anyhow, needing help on faster way of listing things got the photos and items organized, but the actual on comptuer time is exhausting , I am not genious but not totally ignorant either.

anyhow I'll sell decent amounts but still losing .

Thank you for any help.

Sincerely, 

Ka 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@nola.kathr Just have to say first that I know how hard it is to have a parent in hospice.  Since I am not physically able to turn them both parents were in facilities where they could be take care of 24/7 in their final days.  I still went and stayed and visited everyday for hours.    I can only imagine how hard this task is for you to take on having your Mom in your home for hospice care.  

OKAY on to ebay stuff:  

Have you tried using sell similar if the new items you are selling are basically the same?  That option is on your active listing or sold listings in a drop down menu next to the item.  

You only need to fill in the title and change the pics.  I always make sure that I delete the old pics and title first.  

This listing has good basic text in the description that could apply to just about any of your listings.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Playmobil-owl-garden-landscape-flower-forest-fairy-tale-wizard-unicorn-magi...

Your other option is to use templates.   You would need to use the advanced listing tool.   Then you click on the advanced tab on the description box.  Next on the upper left of the descritpion box you select insert template.  You will then be given an option to create a template.  

Advanced listing tool:  https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/listing-tips/using-advanced-listing-form?id=4159&st=2&pos...

Another thing I do is to take say 5 to 10 pics then list those items.   Then I delete the pics because I found that finding them again was too much of a hassle.  If your photos are more orgarnized then you can keep them if you like.   For me since I relist the items if they don't sell the pic is still there.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Super helpful thank you All So Much especially about my mom, Playmobil also gives me somewhat of a mental break, I have no one to fill in for me just to have an hour to myself.
But I wouldn't change a thing.
Again bless you all
Sincerely,
Kathryn
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@nola.kathr  BIN is a BUY IT NOW listing.     Let me know if you have any other questions.   You can also click on my user ID then click on message on the right hand side.    

On not having help for your Mom.  Does she have Medicare?  If so you might want to check into applying for a respite caregiver. They help a few hours a week.   You need to take care of yourself so you can take care of your Mom.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 4 of 4
latest reply