cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the group? Introduce yourself here.

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Are you new to the group and don't know where to start? How about here, tell us a little about yourself, what you sell, how long you have been selling and anything you would like to add. -- .......... dsbooksnmore ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool
Books are Fun Entertaining Educational
and well...
Just Plain Good For The Mind And Soul.
Give One Today.

-- Edited by dsbooksnmore at 03/18/2011 5:07 PM PDT

Message 1 of 155
latest reply
154 REPLIES 154

I just joined found the link on Twitter. Been selling on E-Bay since 2003. -- Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 2 of 155
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Hi Chloe! It's nice to meet you. Glad you found our Twitter and thanks for joining our group. I like your store too. You have lots of nice clothes! I have been selling childrens educational books and jewelry off and on since 2009 and have really enjoyed it. Make yourself at home. Our Good morning, afternoon and evening thread is where we do most of our talking so drop on in and visit awhile. -- .......... dsbooksnmore ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool
and well...
Give One Today.

Message 3 of 155
latest reply

Welcome! -- You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Naughty and Nice Lingerie Ebay Store
You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Message 5 of 155
latest reply

bjb5450gd
Enthusiast
HELLO EVERYONE, I JUST JOINED THE GROUP, BUT I JUST STARTED SELLING ON EBAY, TO GET THE MONEY TO MOVE ME AND MY FAMILY BACK HOME TO INDIANA. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW SOME OF THIS WORKS, BUT I AM LEARNING AND CHECKING ALL THE LINKS AND STUFF OUT.
Message 6 of 155
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Hello bjb545gd!
Photobucket
We are happy to help you with any of your questions. Getting started can be a little overwhelming at times so don't hesitate to ask. :) -- .......... dsbooksnmore ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool
and well...
Give One Today.

Message 7 of 155
latest reply

Hi, I'm Ken and not new but didn't know how to get back here. I have a lot to learn.
Message 8 of 155
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Hi Ken. I'm glad you found your way back. I know exactly what you mean. When I first found this group I almost didn't find my way back to it either. lol Now it is second nature. Good to have you back with us. -- .......... dsbooksnmore ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool
and well...
Give One Today.

Message 9 of 155
latest reply

Glad you made your way back Ken! -- You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Message 10 of 155
latest reply

dewi_dee_rozano
Enthusiast
hi my name's dewi i'm new and i have a lot of learn here my product are fashion,especially batik from indonesia and silver pendant art deco
Message 11 of 155
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Welcome Dewi. It's good to have you here. If you have any questions just let us know. We are happy to help anyway we can. :-D -- .......... dsbooksnmore ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool
and well...
Give One Today.

Message 12 of 155
latest reply

welcome dewi! -- You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Message 13 of 155
latest reply

:-D hello from Lithuania :) My name is Asta. Please come visit me any time 🙂 :-x
Message 14 of 155
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Hello Asta! How nice of you to join us here at The Selling Tips Group. Feel free to join in on the conversations of the various threads. :) -- .......... dsbooksnmore ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool
and well...
Give One Today.

Message 15 of 155
latest reply