cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the Group? Introduce yourself Here

Are you new to the group and don't know where to start? How about here, tell us a little about yourself, what you sell, how long you have been selling and anything you would like to add. :) Paula --
Paula Jean's Jewelry and Closet -- Edited by ds_gifts at 06/01/2009 1:31 PM PDT -- Edited by dsbooksnmore at 03/08/2011 10:49 AM PST
Message 1 of 400
latest reply
399 REPLIES 399

Hello everyone My name is Dianne and my husband is Michael we have been handcrafting our items and selling on ebay since 1999 we only started to get serious in our selling in the last few years. We live on Vancouver Island British Columbia and are inspired by all the wildlife that surrounds us here on the Island. We do a line of jewelry mainly raven skulls in pewter and bronze which is keeping us very busy.
Message 2 of 400
latest reply

Hi Diane, It's nice to meet you! You really do have some gorgeous pendants, I really like the wolf catagory you have. Very good intricate details. I see you have been selling since 1999, I bet we could learn a thing or 2 from you. Hope to see you around often, Paula :) --
Paula Jean's Jewelry and Closet
Message 3 of 400
latest reply

Just joined the group, I sell CDs & Vinyl, have been a member for 10 years now, selling on a professional level for the past 2 years.
Message 4 of 400
latest reply

Hello, my name is Gregory Thomas.I sell entertainment related items.Such items are DVD's,Books,Stink Bombs,and I also sell electronic items that have been modded or refurbed.I wish to get serious about ebay selling over this summer to replace my freetime.
Message 5 of 400
latest reply

Black Plastik ~ what a fantastic name! I really like that. You sure have alot of vintage LPs in your store, I know dh would go crazy in there. Thanks for stopping in, it is real pleasure to meet you. Hi Gregory. Thanks for stopping in. For me selling on eBay is not only fun but very rewarding, I know that once you get into the groove you will find that out, if you haven't already. Thank you for coming by to introduce yourself! Happy selling to both of you ~ hope to see you around! Paula :) --
Paula Jean's Jewelry and Closet
Message 6 of 400
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Hello Dianne, Black Plastic and Gregory. It's nice to meet you. They call me D and I sell books and few other things. We are happy that you joined our merry band of eBayers. This group has an awesome bunch of people who are always ready to have a conversation, give opinions and answer questions. So, make yourselves at home. It's good to have you with us. :-D -- ~Educational Books Toys Homeschool Clothes Jewelry~ Ds_gifts ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool

Books are Fun Entertaining Educational and well...
Just Plain Good For The Mind And Soul.
Give One Today.

Message 7 of 400
latest reply

Welcome guys! Great to see new groupies participating and having fun! Enjoy the group! -- You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Naughty and Nice Lingerie Ebay Store
You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Naughty and Nice Lingerie Ebay Store
Message 8 of 400
latest reply

awesome*steals2002
Enthusiast
Welcome so glad you joined this awesome group! Jump right in and make yourself at home! Linda
Message 9 of 400
latest reply

quazzy
Enthusiast
Hello - My name is Lisa and I am looking for help with my listings - anyone interested?
Message 10 of 400
latest reply

Welcome to all the shiny new faces in the group. Sounds like a nice variety of items from all of you. Jump right in, we welcome all opinions in this group!! Lisa --
Books, Children's clothes, and Toys
auntielala12000 ~ Books, Children's Clothes, and Toys.
 photo lisa009.gif
Message 12 of 400
latest reply

ds_gifts
Enthusiast
Hi Lisa, I'm D. We are happy to answer any questions you have. Just ask away. We have a special thread set up for questions called, "Need Help?...Ask here! Part 2". The moderators keep a special eye on this thread so we can answer your questions as quickly as possible. So if you don't mind, use that thread to ask your questions and you'll get a pretty quick response most of the time. Not always... but we try our best. 🙂 Here is the link to it again. Paula gave it to you above but I thought I would add it here too. Oh! And Welcome to the group! http://groups.ebay.com/topic/Ebay-Selling-Tips/Come-Start/Need-Help-Ask/1601140354 -- ~Educational Books Toys Homeschool Clothes Jewelry~ Ds_gifts ~ educational, books, CDs, toys, homeschool

Books are Fun Entertaining Educational and well...
Just Plain Good For The Mind And Soul.
Give One Today.

Message 13 of 400
latest reply

cozydaisy
Enthusiast
Just wanted to say a big
and
to all the new members! --
Message 14 of 400
latest reply

Welcome to all! Glad to have you here you all have some really interesting niche items. We look forward to learning and sharing experiences with you and hope that you will feel free anytime to contact us for assistance. If we don't know it up front we can research it and find it together. Members here really know how to give their all to help out a fellow seller. Have a great day and enjoy the group. Carla:) --

Message 15 of 400
latest reply