cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude seller - Am I wrong?

Hi! Please give me a minute and read this - I need your opinion!
This is my conversation 2 months after buying some Pokémon cards in the ebay store

Am I wrong?

Seller: hi
              I noticed you marked a pokemon card late getting to Russia, even though we shipped it out the day you paid, you still blamed us for the slow Russian postal service and horrible customs delays
we are no longer shipping anything to Russia, your country is as bad as brazil for slow mail
thanks for nothing

Me: Hi! Please calm down. I order shipping to my US adress: **************** Ste LM66206 Claymont DE           19703-3541 United States
And I left you possitive feedback "Great seller! Prompt to buy from him! Buyer: evgeny1989evgeny During past month Pokemon Sun and Moon # 129 Trainer Rare Candy x4 (#232230296620)"
I don't remember clear but may be I left you 4of5 stars for shipping because I didn't recieve my package after a 3 weeks from the end of etstimated delivery time and asked to resend me replace and waited 2 weeks more and I didn't open a case! I have medium tcg community channel on youtube and I do search great tcg online retailers to cooperate and all this just to help my channel my hobby grow.
And I know about russian post service - it's a peace of sh*t, but you can't blame me.
Therefore, I await your apologies.

Seller: hello
              your misunderstanding of how ebay works has banned you from purchasing at this store, if          you want to spend .99 but do 100 dollars worth of damage with low DSR scores and late shipping markers more and more sellers will ban you as well international deliveries are not predictable without tracking, and yet you expect it to be and judge accordingly you have now been judged as well and an apology will not save your arrogant rear end please take your toxic buying habits elsewhere and do not email us any longer

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Rude seller - Am I wrong?

anf all this from A+++ store!

armbo_comics =(

Message 2 of 2
latest reply