cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long time collector from the Steel City!

My name is Bill and I have enjoyed the hobby of trading card collecting since I was very young.  I love the thrill of going through packs, boxes, and mailday packages and finding new cards to add to my personal collection.  For the cards I get that I don't collect, I am getting them ready for a new home.  All of my auctions will have a starting bid of $0.01 with no reserve.  With the money received from my auctions, I plan on investing in better product and eventually move up the ladder to high end cards.

Shipping is $2.99 for the first card auction won and then FREE for any additional auctions won for up to 30 days from your first auction win.  ** BONUS  ** If your total on 1 or more auctions won within 30 days reaches at least $10.00, you will pay no shipping on your package!  Single cards will be put in a soft sleeve and toploader for protection.  Multiple cards won will ship secure in a team bag.  The package will then ship in a bubble mailer USPS first class with delivery confirmation.

I only accept Paypal for payment.  Please remember that I am offering up to 30 days from the end of your first card auction win before requesting that you checkout.  I am offering this so you have the chance to add more cards to your package with no additional shipping charge.  However, please feel free to pay any time you want to have your card(s) packaged up and shipped to you.  Feedback will be left for you promptly.

Thanks again for looking at my auctions!  I hope you find something that you can add to your collection.  Please save me as one of your favorite sellers to see future one cent auctions.  Best of luck and have a great day!  -- Bill (pirates_steel_penguins)

-- Edited by pirates_steel_penguins at 05/01/2013 8:40 AM PDT
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Well hello Bill. I'm Brock.

I recently acquired a partial collection from someone who used to live in Pittsburgh.  It features some really nice items that I will be getting posted slowly over the next few months.  Keep an eye out for me if you collect Pittsburgh related things.  I got the few hockey items up already.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Nice listings!  I would like that Lemieux rookie!  Hopefully the wife lets me have my allowance! lol  Thanks for sharing!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply