cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 CENT trading card auctions with NO reserve!

Hello group, 

I just wanted to invite you all to check out my ongoing $0.01 trading card auctions.  I list new auctions daily.  These are all the autos, relics, serial numbered, rookies, inserts, and base cards that don't fall into the teams/people that I collect.  You will see baseball, basketball, football, golf, hockey, MMA, racing, soccer, tennis, and wrestling cards auctioned off weekly. ( Magic and Yugioh on the way soon)

Whats nice is after your first win, I don't require payment for 30 days!  This way you can try to win as many auctions as you can within that time with no additional shipping charge!  I charge $2.99 shipping (includes USPS 1st class shipping and DC in a bubble mailer) for the first card won and the rest that you win for up to 30 days is FREE!  I have had buyers put a package of 40-60 cards they won together after 30 days for only $4-$5!  That includes the shipping and delivery confirmation.

Thank you in advance for browsing, and I hope to see you as a regular bidder of my auctions soon!  Take care....  Bill

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

1 CENT trading card auctions with NO reserve!

aceo fashion.jpgI love atc aceo cards, I just listed this one one ebay yesterday !

Message 2 of 2
latest reply