cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*** eBay Users Stamp Club *** Meeting 27-29th April: "Births, Weddings and Memorials"

Please join us on this thread for our monthly meeting which runs from Friday 27th until midnight Sunday 29th in whatever part of the world you are in.

The theme is "Births, Weddings and Memorials" Or in common parlance, Hatches, Matches and Dispatches.

So anything goes and all are welcome to post on any or all of the subjects.

I will be around seeing I have officially recovered from Jetlag.

Thanks go to Peter and Anne for filling in while I was away.

- - - - - - -- - -

Anne will be displaying covers posted on the month and day of her birth.

I will be showing my collection of penny blacks which have my birth name initials.

Tim Tams and Anzac biscuits will be available in the balcony, to remember those who have fallen (out of the balcony.)

Dead presidents in the form of currency or on stamps will be exchanged for offerings of philatelic material commemorating dead kings and queens.

There will be a celebrant available in the workshop area which has been redecorated for weddings of stamp collectors who wish to join hinges.

Any philatelic items or memorabilia from eUSC members who have passed on may also be posted.

See  you there!

eUSC Committee members (Anne in NJ, Sheryll in OR and Peter in GB)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

*** eBay Users Stamp Club *** Meeting 27-29th April: "Births, Weddings and Memorials"

Oops, I see Peter has posted the meeting thread - please ignore this one and post  on Peter's thread....

Message 2 of 2
latest reply