cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vale "ccmouse" - Deborah Demakis Jacobs (1953-2018)

It is with great sadnesss that I announce the passing of "ccmouse", beloved wife of the late "sneeky37". 

Please post your condolences on this thread.

Thankyou to "meostamps" for letting me know.

Obituary is at this link: https://www.ccgfuneralhome.com/obit/deborah-demakis-jacobs

Sheryll

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I am so sorry to hear of Debbie's death. She and her husband were always cheerful members of the eBay stamp community. Their visits from the Cape were always welcomed. Our condolences go to their family. They both were considerate of and involved with the veterans in their community. I'm sure they share the loss as well. To lose both she and her husband in less than a year makes us sad. May she rest in the peace she earned.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Never met either the mouse or sneaky but they added a great deal to the stamp club. And their local organizations and will be sorely missed.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

RIP
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

So sorry to hear this.  Sneaky and ccmouse were among the members of the chatboard when I first found it.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

"ccmouse" was the first person (that I didnt know previously) on the chat board to befriend me. Without her help and support behind the scenes, I would not have posted on the board as often as I did in those early days, me being the shy type and all.

She made sure I got a lot from the charity auction, and way down the track (14 years) it was exhibited at a national stamp show.

Condolences to her family.

Sheryll

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

It is very sad to see both of them passing.  They were some of the good guys who always tired to keep the board alive during rocky times.  It was easy to see that they loved each other very much and I couldn't have seen them separated for long.  RIP

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

"...couldn't have seen them separated for long..."

Mitch, couldn't have said it better myself.  Hoping they could swiftly reconnect.

Best to all,

Rob

Message 8 of 8
latest reply