Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 17 helpful

Selling Internationally

Hello,I have posted an item on eBay for sale in the United States. Since then I've been contacted via eBay Messages buy a person in the UK that asked if I would be sell the item to him and ship it via USPS. I've agreed to do that, but he has asked me...

eBay listings

I resell a lot of Home Depot products. So I have to list 50-100 products daily and I have to manually save pictures from the Home Depot site for each product to list on eBay then add the UPC and model numbers. Then I have to do my own description and...

Why eBay suspended my New Business account

Hello. Really disappointed, I created New Business account and attached my LTD and my account is Done,After 15 minutes I received a mail that your account Reactive and contact us. I call to eBay and give all required details and the agent said Sorry,...

No market for these?? Wow!

How unfortunate that there does not seem to be a market for Lions Club banners. Very strange considering how famous the organization is! 7,400 listings & only 33 sales. No ads on Marketplace. I'll have to try my luck there since there is no competiti...

001.jpg

Please help🙏

Just got a email from eBay saying my account has been permanently suspended yet I click my items and they are there or so they seem.What could be going on?I have been behaving like I’ve always behaved on eBay since 1998.Got some private email from eB...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

confused on multiple box shipping quote and how to set it up?

so I have a set of 4 wheels I want to ship. they will each ship in their own box just because the boxes are 22"x22"x12" and 35lb each (4x 18" wheels). obviously taping them all together to form one huge box just will not work. how do I properly set u...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got a negative from a buyer for using the post office

Mailed it free of charge, they say they didn't get it until 5 days later even though tracking stated it was delivered. My fault for using the USPS! Yes, I actually mailed it, and quickly too. They contact me saying I should not have used the USPS for...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 37 replies
  • 7 helpful

Gut Feelings = Nonsense

I continue to read about sellers canceling or considering cancelling a sale because of a “gut feeling.” Even worse, some have actually claimed to have “spidey senses.” Do the adults on the boards actually think that they have the same powers as the o...

Ebay customer service is a bad joke!

They make it so easy to buy, but when something doesn't arrive, it is almost impossible to get help. (I figured it out once, but it's so hidden, I cannot figure it out again). When I click on the item I haven't received, a blue box pops up, with the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors