cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Words to Sentence game

Grand, yes we are. Of course, they're no longer called "kudos", instead "helpfuls" (which isn't an actual word, no plural for helpful).

GHOST

Grand Helpfuls Overcome Subterranean Threads

AUDIT

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1 of 839
latest reply
838 REPLIES 838

Words to Sentence game

AUDIT

Always Understanding Doesn't Include Tact

MASK

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

MASK
Maybe Aliens Stalk Kangaroos
CLASS

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 3 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

CLASS

Classy Ladies Always Stay Subtle

MAILED

Disclaimer: Statements may contain satire and sarcasm and should be considered nothing more than an attempt at humor. Any useful information is purely coincidence.
Message 4 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

MAILED

Most Are Insane Little Evil Divas

(Like Cleo)

KUDOS

Message 5 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

KUDOS

Keeping Unusual Dogs  Off Sofa

ROADS

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 6 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

ROADS

Really Odd Antelopes Discussing Sartre

AFFECT

Disclaimer: Statements may contain satire and sarcasm and should be considered nothing more than an attempt at humor. Any useful information is purely coincidence.
Message 7 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

AFFECT

A Furry Friend Eases Critical Times

JONES

Message 8 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

Do Antelope count as furry friends?

JONES

Jumping Otters Neatly Escaped Snow

FIRST

Message 9 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

FIRST

Furry Is Relative Someone Thought

LATER

Message 10 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

Well, if an antelope is your furry comforter when you need one,  then I guess he counts.

LATER

Lovely Antelope Treated Everyone Richly

ASAP

Message 11 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

ASAP (is that really a word?)
After Supper Adam Prayed
HELD

Message 12 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

ASAP is not a word! Shirley loses three points!

HELD

Howdy Everyone Let's Disco

DROP

Message 13 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

DROP

Drooling Really Offends People

SWIFT

Is there a reason we play with only 4 letter words? mmblemmblelostmmblethreemmblemmblepointsSmiley Mad

Message 14 of 839
latest reply

Words to Sentence game

SWIFT

Some Weirdo Invented Flying Tables

(Laurie Anderson song? "Watch the tables, see them fly, dinner served in the sky, beautiful tables soaring up above, it's Sharkey's supper, it's Sharkey's supper tonight...". I really like Laurie Anderson.)

VIRUS

So, six or even seven letter words okay then? Cause you know "People just love to play with words..." (Men at Work).

Message 15 of 839
latest reply