cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller has to good of deals but good feedback?

should i trust? 

im looking at a picobrew and he is selling a new one for 420$ this is 380$ less then new or any others on ebay at this time. 

i looked at his other items and he has a queen bed also for sale that is new for 420$ but sells for 1000$ on the beds site.

i sent a question and also asked if he has any actual pictures of the item. all his items are not the original pic but he also had good feedback up to a year ago with different buyers ranging from newer to some that have over 300+ deals done. 

im thinking im not gonna trust it. 

http://m.ebay.com/itm/282495393362

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

seller has to good of deals but good feedback?

There has been a few hackers getting into other sellers accounts and putting an item that clearly cost 100 times more than his opening bid with three days selling window or a ridiculous buy now.

It was a whole slew of camera gear, Nikon holy grail stuff I'm talking hundreds.

I got caught in on one, took me a month to get my money back with Paypal Ebay wouldn't do S**T.

You will see all the items with other sellers photos that sold and it's not just one hacker doing it.

Look up the same item look at completed sold and you will see the same photo from some other seller.

I reported a bunch one night and within the nest back click it was gone.

It's a sad world folks know this Ebay is making gazillion dollars a day off of us scammed loyal sellers trying to pay bills, not those happy shiny entrepreneurs they show you "This could be you" **bleep** reviews!!

My A$$ is tired at the endof the day packing and listing, i don't look like that.

Public brain washing worked.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply