The Front Porch
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer Scam: Purchasing with (foreign?) bank accounts. Want you to ship while pending.

Has anyone else been experiencing this? I have been trying to sell me Alienware laptop for over a month now. In both situations the buyer pays with a bank account through paypal. The payment is pending for two weeks then is cancelled by Paypal. The f...

Multiple Site Listing

How is it ethical for a seller to list multiple items up for auction on eBay, and also list them for sale at a fixed price on another site without warning bidders that we may just be S-O-L after watching the auction like a hawk for several days on en...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need some advice on claim issue..

So a buyer opened a case with me over an item that she says isn't as described. But filed it under did not receive. My description was accurate, I double checked it so I'm not worried about that part... explained that to her in a msg through resoluti...

Getting scammed by Buyers & Ebay

Ok i am getting really of this. Recently I sold a lot of 500+ banknotes. I clearly stated that many banknotes are in poor condition and that they range from poor condition to UNC (brand new). The buyer was from costa rica, I charged him $20 dollars f...

NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK B/S

I think it's irresponsible that Ebay does not allow you to leave so-called "negative" feedback, even when you are screwed over by a seller. I for one will never ever purchase through ebay again. I had an open dispute with a seller and left semi-negat...

New Ebay format is terrible - fixed price and auction listings combined

I hate it now. I refuse to list any items on this silly site until it becomes more seller friendly. Too bad it has gone SO FAR downlhill. Glad I SOLD all my shares in it ages ago for a TIDY profit. Worse still is that the new format even makes it ter...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.