cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns Fraud.

In all my years selling on ebay I have only had one return request. The item was exactly as described. I stated clearly "no returns," I used "no returns" policy when listing the item. Ebay refunded the buyer, I paid the return shipping and I NEVER received the item back. If it ever happens again I will probably never sell on ebay again. Not a very powerful threat nowadays as sales are so far in the toilet it makes very little difference to me.

Thanks so much for costing me a $25.00 item, twenty five lost dollars and whatever I was charged for return postage.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Returns Fraud.

Starring " no returns" only means to eBay that you don't want the item back no matter what.

And it also means nothing other than to file a claim to buyers.
age is a measure of time , wisdom is the measure of how we used that time
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Returns Fraud.

at least you got the item back, no returns means nothing except less potential sales

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Returns Fraud.

I did NOT get the itmem back as I clearly stated.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Returns Fraud.

I've noticed that buyers from California seem more likely to scam than other states.  I think this might have to do with the fact that ebay headquarters are in California, so California buyers know how to use and abuse the system better.   Sorry about your item, this is why I am not refunding a buyer right now.  Buyer wants a refund for item arriving a day late but they were asking me to ship it out late and filed a case against me saying item not recieved, they still wanted the item. 

I do not like selling to California and maybe I can block buyers from this state.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Returns Fraud.

Please contact the FTC. Headquarters
Federal Trade Commission
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20580
Telephone: (202) 326-2222
New cases being set up
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Returns Fraud.