cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK B/S

kimbev1969
Enthusiast
I think it's irresponsible that Ebay does not allow you to leave so-called "negative" feedback, even when you are screwed over by a seller. I for one will never ever purchase through ebay again. I had an open dispute with a seller and left semi-negative feedback and Ebay marked my account for leaving it. i'm sorry but if you are a sarcastic and irresponsible seller...just because you have a 98% positive feedback obviously doesn't mean you are reputable...especially if Ebay is helping you seem legitimate...by removing your negative feedback...this is total b/s
Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Since when are you not allowed to leave negative feedback for a seller? And what do you mean by "sarcastic and irresponsible"? What was your actual issue with the seller? Keep in mind that sellers are under no obligation to win any popularity contests. Oh, and what is "semi-negative"......are you talking about "neutral"? You might want to go into a little more detail and be more concise if you want people to take you seriously. Your post is rather loose, confusing, and vague.
Message 2 of 37
latest reply

kimbev1969
Enthusiast
i ordered something and never received it. it's as simple as that ... and i believe that i can be taken seriously without showing you documentation. The negative feedback on this persons site while few shows a sarcastic argument with each person that left negative feedback to him, for reasons like mine, not receiving an item. and i didn't say he had to win a popularity contest but don't you think repeat customers are important? if someone treats me like crap when they are in the wrong then i will never purchase from them again...i guess you are a seller.
Message 3 of 37
latest reply

kimbev1969
Enthusiast
also, my feedback was negative and it stated that this seller tried to claim an order i placed directly with a company that makes the product i purchased was actually the order i received from him. not possibly since i never received his item and received a separate charge on my visa from the specific company ... different amount and everything. his never came so he took my money and didn't deliver...therefore i left him negative feedback stating "i did not receive this item. placed new order directly with company and received it...then this ebay seller stated the one i received was from him" not so since i paid him with paypal and the item i received was paid from my visa .... then ebay removed my negative feedback
Message 4 of 37
latest reply

I'm a buyer and a seller. Your attitude speaks VOLUMES about what has happened here. Enough said. Good luck.
Message 5 of 37
latest reply

Oh, and it appears you like to leave negative feedback for sellers looking at your history. Additionally, you rec'd a few neg feedbacks yourself as a buyer back when sellers were allowed to do that.

eBay favors buyers all around now. If they actually removed negative FB you left, you had to be CLEARLY in the wrong.....and I mean overwhelmingly clearly in the wrong! I'm actually shocked that they did this but at the same time congratulate them for actually doing something right lately.

So you're not going to buy again? I don't think anyone will miss you. Good riddance. :-x
Message 6 of 37
latest reply

I think you're spot on Indiansummer80. Can't imagine them removing a neg for a seller under any circumstance these days. Must have been truly obvious seller was right. And yes, I buy and sell - or used to.
Message 7 of 37
latest reply

mgb50441
Enthusiast
Thank You Kim for informing us of your info.I have also looked and have seen how easily you leave Negs>>Just Blocked Ya.
Message 8 of 37
latest reply

inclinedautomotive
Enthusiast
ebay should have told her it was drop shipped though
that stuff is impersonal and uncontrollable by a seller
when problems do arrise the seller can only sit and wait
Message 9 of 37
latest reply

pedalmetal888
Enthusiast
its totally lame that i can not leave negative feedback for buyers. ever since ebay started this i have had several non paying bidders.
Message 10 of 37
latest reply

Kim says "but go F..k yourselves".

Wow, you're a very well spoken, articulate woman. I can't imagine what went wrong! LOL! Charming.:-D
Message 11 of 37
latest reply

hope0000
Enthusiast
Sure a lot of sellers will not mourn her not buying anymore on Ebay!
Message 12 of 37
latest reply

Kimbev, I am a buyer only, but if I were a seller I probably wouldnt sell to you. You had one remark removed and you told someone who lives in Australia that they lived in a 'god forsaken jungle. What kind of professional FB is this??
Did you communicate with them??? br>
Message 13 of 37
latest reply

loveday789
Enthusiast
This has been going on for months and you were notified of it. You need to turn on yes for emails from Ebay. They started this because of the retaliatory negs by sellers for no reason than a buyer may have left you a neutral. Deserved because the sellers were not honest in their description or slow shipping or poor packing.
Message 14 of 37
latest reply

selleverything!!!!
Enthusiast
I agree with Ebay removing feedback- it IS unheard of!

You must saying something VERY terrible or personal to get it removed.

Thanks for the buyer ID- I have you on block too!!

Yikes! 😮
Message 15 of 37
latest reply