cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chess postcards

Hello, I am a collector of old postcards chess theme. In my blog you can see much of my collection

http://laregencemanureus.blogspot.com.es/

I am interested in buying postcards or photopostcards. To contact me my email address:

laregence@hotmail.es     Greetings to all, Manuel

$T2eC16ZHJHkFFmD8zgTvBR,ZEQ0m7g~~60_58 - copia.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

chess postcards

The very nice and rare postcard of 1st World war. I have never seen such before!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

chess postcards

Thanks Bulkcover,
I love the military postcards with chess, if you can see more on my blog at military section

http://laregencemanureus.blogspot.com.es/p/militares-y-ajedrez.html

best regards, Manuel

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

chess postcards

There was an error in my email,
the right is laregence@hotmail.com

I am interested in buying postcards or photopostcards. To contact me my email address

laregence@hotmail.com

Greetings to all, Manuel

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

chess postcards

Hello, Manuel.

John here (from Vermont.)

There is a chess collector, who I believe collects (or collected) primarily chess related stamps and related items. His name is Ray Alexis (from Colorado, USA). I believe that he is still a member of CCI (Chess Collectors Intenational). I suspect (but am not sure) that he used to also collect chess related postcards.

Maybe another chess collector, such as Floyd Sarisohn of the Long Island Chess Museum (Lichess@aol.com) could be of help / assistance to you. Another person who might know of Ray Alexis is our very own co-leader, Clay Noybear... who might just see this posting sooner than later.... (Hi, Clay!)

I hope that this will give you a good lead, Manuel. Good luck...!

John. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

chess postcards

Thanks John for your information, I will try to contact them,
Best regards, Manuel

Message 6 of 6
latest reply