cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat

I am curious... why the closure of chat 2? And where is Kristjan? :( John, Vermont. -- Edited by r.van.der.veur at 11/04/2007 2:18 AM -- Edited by r.van.der.veur at 11/04/2007 6:04 AM
Message 1 of 1,410
latest reply
1,409 REPLIES 1,409

Chat

Hi John, I see that there is a chat room, and presumably it's a new feature along with all of the other new features. If that is the case, then Kristjan would have closed the chat thread because people can just use the chat room instead.
Message 2 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

computojon hi jon i do like that king .... it kind of kicks the elegant jaques knight down the pecking order ... ]:)
Message 3 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

Watch it Chest Puss. I have removed you from my watch list and the next step will be to put you on the ignore. Swords at dawn. The White Knight
Message 4 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

Guy The site wouldn't let me write puss with a "y" at the end, whichyou prefer, because "it contains content that violates community standards". What prats. Thw Paulsen-Anderssen transition knight
Message 5 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

We're working towards a complete set. We have a King and a Queen (cross-dressing restorer), a Jaques Knight, and a Chess Puss(y).
Message 6 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

listen punks ... respect cats .. otherwise i will claw thee eyes out ....
Message 7 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

I have taken up a new profession. So make my day, Tomcat.
Message 8 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

cpe1991 hi alan sleeeeeeep.... with care... great care .... hisssss hisss
Message 9 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

Chesspurry Yikes... take a look at cpe1991's new occupation on his user profile... Now I understand what he means by his comment "Swords at Dawn". Ouch-ouch-ouch.
Message 10 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

computojon hi jon i hope you appreciate my new occupation. i do humbly think the king needs respect .....]:)
Message 11 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

Beware the catstrator. With one stroke, he cuts off your important threads.
Message 12 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

cpe1991 hi alan aside from our trading of jovial insults.... i do think these logos are great fun ... now all we need to see is chessspy in drag ... and computojon at buckingham palace ... as a royal guest. ]:)
Message 13 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

Chesspurr You have invoked the wrath of the knightclub. You have spurred us on to defend our gracious Queen whose name you have taken in vain Sir Poshington-Toff (aka the Black Knight).
Message 14 of 1,410
latest reply

Chat

sir poshington-toff well well thee knight ... do i see a piece of thievery ... is that not deweys head ye havae stolen from he ? you dishonourable cad .... be gone ....]:)
Message 15 of 1,410
latest reply