The Auction Doctors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple stores or accounts

Hello friends. I could really use some advice. I've been selling flint (rocks for making arrowheads) on eBay for three years now. It is a very niche market and also my mainstay. I do sell other things however, and those items run the gamut from cowbo...

How to Report a Buyer

Looking for advice on where to report a buyer who is attempting to purchase outside of eBay. I received an email with a "text me" message. I know this is against policy. Can it be reported or only ignored?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multi Platform = lower fees???

I keep seeing items that are being sold and can't figure out how other sellers are able to make a profit when I have the same thing and my price is lower? I utilize promotional manager and on eBay international sites as well. I keep seeing channel ad...

Refunding shipping buyer picks up local

Hello I'm hillbilly... I have a buyer who paid for shipping on an auction he won and messaged me saying he was going to be in my town this weekend and could pick it up if I reimbursed him for shipping... The only reason I question it is, I live in a ...

Selling items in Auction Method

Dear Family. I want to start my journey in auction method. Is it good choise or not? If bids will increase above the $500 , is it effect to my account? Because I have only $500 as a new seller. Give me your opinion. I appreciate that. Thank you.

Starting my journey

These days I spent my time to seek good items to sell as a new seller. Is it better, I select various type of items as beginning than one category of item? How does my 10 item limit build up to more items?

eBay Store Marketing - Save This Seller URL

I like following other sellers because I get emails sometimes when they list new items and think this would be a good way to build a dedicated group of shoppers for myself.My eBay Store is https://www.ebay.com/str/vinylmugshotI would like a link to “...

Could not get a USPS label from eBay shipping

I sold and got paid for an item and when I went to create a USPS shipping label on eBay I got the message that there was a problem with the U S postal service and that I should choose another shipping service. I choose FEDEX (which I've never used be...

the Captcha security question

My experience is that now and again - pretty often - the captcha thing keeps reverting back to itself, and does not allow one to get into his/her listings to push to auction or to edit or whatever.

I dont know what else to do...

I recently sold my first item on ebay, upon the bid ending i messaged the seller a basic question about how much i should insure for... and this is when I should have know it would be a bad idea to deal with this guy,... I got instant rude remarks an...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors