cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping permit with USPS

I read an article this morning concerning whether Free Shipping helps out with sales or not and I ran across about a person that stated that they had applied for a shipping permit with USPS, UPS and FedEx.  Now the context was about Ebay and I will be asking USPS about getting a shipping license as a company and paying an annual or monthly fee for that.  I will also find out if that would be better, if we ship out 100 items per month or so.  Our sales vary but if we have a common weight and we can pay on that annually and purchase the postage that way and save some money I am for that.  I just wondered if anyone else ever purchased the commercial permit to pay for postage seperate and not have to purchase each sale postage individually.  We will have to have a tracking number for Ebay rules though so they will be able to know that the package was delivered.  The article I read was at this location.  Good luck all.

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2015/1/1420488982.html

CEO EBay Store: Little_Useful_Delights

I operate this store primarily in the evenings and I am always looking and looking for very useful sales, discounts and Bargains.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Shipping permit with USPS

i just read the same article and all of the comments after it. It seems that free shipping is a category specific thing. I have learned that on my designer items free shipping works well. On my miniature items, not at all
Message 2 of 2
latest reply