cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bidding

Hello, I bid on an item and then I emailed the seller for some questions on the item . Well he said that he doesn't see my bid at all , so I went back and bid on it again and it doesn't say current bid with what I bid. Could anyone help please?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Bidding

Is this an item that you are trying to buy on eBay or on Half.com? If it's an eBay transaction you'll have to click on "Help" and you should be able to get an answer from the powers that be in eBay world. If it's to Half.com - Good Luck. Good Luck either way!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Bidding

But you do see a bid (any bid) with your ID?

If so, don't worry.

The system only shows the highest bids on any given item.

So if the opening bid is $10 and I bid $10 the bid shows as $10.

If you then bid $20 the bid goes up by only one increment and your bid shows as $11.

If I then bid $15, whichis still lower than your $20 bid, your high bid shows as $16, one increment higher than my maximum bid, but lowerthan your maximum bid.

If no one else bids, you win at less than your maximum bid.

If you see no bid at all, then perhaps the seller has Blocks that prevent you from bidding. Perhaps you did not pay for some items. Those give your Unpaid Item Strikes and many sellers have Blocks against bidders with Strikes. Or he may not ship to your country. Or you may not have an active Paypal account.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply