Art & Artists
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts

For those who love to create, buy, collect & sell Art Cards. ACEO = Art Cards, Editions & Originals....

3251 Posts

Activity in Art & Artists

DARE TAKERS ... who's game?

Who is game enough to take the dares on the DARE thread? They will be assigned randomly after 5 dares have been posted, and there are also 5 dare takers. INSTRUCTIONS: If you are game enought to take on a dare (unknown subject until matched up) you n...

Please help identify

Hello there , i found this today its signed john houston, the frame looks newer then the canva if some one can help me get some info ill be greatly thankful ,, thank you in advance

20210913_154121.jpg

Tiny landscapes

These were the easiest way for me to start ACEO, with landscapes, as that is a type of art I have done for a long time. I am hoping to branch out and start creating my fantasy art on ACEO very soon, but, that is a little more difficult then this...

Right finish for ACEOs?

I'm getting ready to spray my first ACEOs and would like some input. I've seen some say they use a lacquer - how is that applied and what exactly is it called? I have a spray that is by Krylon it simply says it is a durable, protective coating that i...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm Going to Wear Suspenders

My pants have been falling down lately. A belt just isn't doing the trick. I'm mad as heck and I'm not going to take it anymore. I think I'm going to wear suspenders. Now I know from watching Benny Hill reruns that suspenders means something else "ac...

User avatar by Scout
  • 22625 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need Your Help!

I just started selling Orignal Art ACEO cards again on eBay, after being away for several years. I sold a couple but to my great surprise, eBay postage wants to charge me $3.58 for First Class postage with tracking. I am using a 6 x 9" bubble envelop...

Bon Voyage Jim and Unk!

The ACEO family has recently lost two of its most charming and lovable critters you’d ever have the privilege of meeting . . . Jim and Unk. Unk, as you brush off that old sailor’s cap and set sail towards that final horizon . . . where there lies an ...

ACEO and ATC standard envelopes tracking?

Does anyone selling ACEO or ATC know if it's ok to use the new standard envelopes for sports and non sports trading cards? There isn't an option if you list in the Art category. Although, if you list as collectable, non sports trading card, single ca...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Nibblefest art Aceo : Rabbit

Hi this is my entry for Nibblefest Aceo Card , add in this tiTopic your entry https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Painting-in-Aceo-Nibblefest-NFAC-Vintage-rabbit-Kitschy/184179787840?pageci=5d8a527c-b88f-4a0e-8691-99dc823baf03

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful