cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why the typing lag on the selling page for description and all other fields

Can someone please report or find an answer to why the slow response to typing when on the selling page, especially the description of the item being typed? This is driving me crazy as I can hardly type and make any sense on this page. I hit a key and the time it takes to show on screen is so slow that I lose my concentration as my typing is 5 keys ahead of what is showing up. I can't type in this manner, and I am by no means a fast typer. Please help me with this very agonizing problem of extreme slow response to my input and what is output on the screen on the selling page listing site.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Try shutting down your browser........  I'm no tech, but when it happens to me, I think it's because something is going on in the background that's slowing down the computer..........  sometimes there will be "run on pages", pages that never stop loading........

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This has been happening to us for about a week as well. It's not happening on any other website - so it's got to be an eBay problem. Very frustrating.

The page's URL starts http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta. Is is eBay forcing some of us to a slower Beta version without asking?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Same thing happening for me on Microsoft Edge,  I downloaded Chrome and problem solved. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply