cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revise your listing

page displays an item but has the 'busy' circle. Can't make any changes.

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

revise your listing

Same issue here.  Was like that last night as well.

Message 2 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

Seems to be an eBay system glitch. I also can't edit my listings. I tried to end one of my listings & relist. However, the system still will not let me make any edits or to relist. 😭

Message 3 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

Did anyone find out an info on this? I am also having the same issue last night and today. Ebay is likely making changes and updates so it is affecting us.  

Message 4 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

Can't revise either since last night this is a major issue as we can't take out items that have sold elsewhere.. Ebay issues are getting worse everyday!

Message 5 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone! I've reported this to our tech team. Something I need clarification on is if this is only an issue on multi-quantity listings or if it's effecting single quantity listings? Also, if anyone has a screenshot of the spinning wheel that would be helpful. Thanks everyone!

Brian,
Community Team
Message 6 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

Why do you need s photo of the spinning wheel when you know what the issue is.. It is of the photos not loading when you want to revise. You can't even get in to edit the variations it does not allow it!

Message 7 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

I'm also having the same issue.  I haven't been able to update anything since last night. I have also been having issues with some of my listings giving me an error that the size variation is not recognized. This has been going on for 2 weeks and ebay is not giving me any information on this.

Message 8 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

Same here. 

Message 9 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

Having same issue. Only on listings with variations. Called they gave me a ticket number.

Message 10 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

This is happening to me but only on my listings with variations.

Message 11 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

any ETA? been down all day so far. Thanks

Message 12 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

Same issue here all day today...

Message 13 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

Same, only on Variation listings.

Been like 15 hours now. 😩

Message 14 of 37
latest reply

revise your listing

Same issue here can't revise any of my listings.

Message 15 of 37
latest reply