cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have 14 free listings that don't expire until midnight....

...but ebay keeps showing an insertion fee of .35 for new or relistings.

is this a glitch tonite?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I also had a glitch of .35 for new listing when it says I still have x amount free.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Yes.  I already contacted the help center.  They are aware of the issues.  Let's hope they get it fixed before the end of the night.  I suggest creating listings and saving as draft and checking back to see if it gets fixed.  Ebay time is PST, so I have until 3:00 AM EST.  Hopefully it won't be that long. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I am supposed to have all of my 50 free listing slots still available for July, but the offer for them has vanished completely (neither shows up as an active or expired offer). When I attempt to list something, it does say I will be charged. Hope they get this resolved in time!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I'm having same issue...

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

It wasn't fixed bt midnite so I lost those 14 free listings that remained.  This morning ebay has repopulated my 200 (addl free) listings for August but it did not populate my normal 50 free a month.

Is anyone else having this problem?  What's ebay saying?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Talked with eBay this morning and the customer service rep was nice but not a lot of help.  First she said it was probably because i wouldn't be awarded the 50 free because of a new ebay pricing policy for managed sellers.  I pointed out that I'm not a managed seller, that i did get the additional 200 free listings, and that i have a second seller name that populated this morning with both the 200 and the 50.  

Her response was to say she'd send that along to someone for a review of my account and they'd get back to me.

Urghhhhh.

Anyone else getting a resolution?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I did not get my 50 listings either and was charged insertion fees last night even though I had free listings.  😞

Message 8 of 8
latest reply